“One of my favorite resorts in Estes” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Stonebrook Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Estes Park
Stonebrook Resort
1710 Fall River Road, Estes Park, Rocky Mountain National Park, CO   |
Ranked #2 of 29 hotels in Estes Park
Denver, Colorado
“One of my favorite resorts in Estes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

My wife and I make several trips a year to Estes. We love trying out different resorts but have been back to Stonebrook several times. They have a great location not far outside of town and near the north entrance of the Rocky Mountain National Park. There is even a restaurant you could walk to (Nicky's), which is rare for a resort outside of town.

We love the units that have their own outdoor hottub so you can relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. It's so much fun sitting in the hot water and watching a light snow fall. Plus many units have gas fireplaces and jetted tubs.

So glad to see they are doing ok after the floods. We hope the resort rebuilds their bridge across the river as there were several great hiking trails right there. Enjoyed having a hike steps from our cabin!

FANTASTIC RESORT!

Room Tip: Units 1, 2, & 3 are our favorites!

259 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Estes Park, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

As many may know there was a flood in Estes Park in early September. After losing our home, my girlfriend and I were looking for a place to stay when we saw the ad Mike, the manager, had put on craigslist for flood relief. When we first met the staff something seemed a little off but it seemed like they were nice so we rented a room for the month. But then things started to change. Mike decided to rename my dog and would take him out of the room without permission when I wasn't there. I automatically got blamed and scolded because there was dog poop in the yard and a few days later someone told him they saw someone else walking a dog leave it there and I still didn't receive an apology. He, without saying anything to anyone there, left for two weeks and with no way to get a hold of him we couldn't give him any money since he had a no check policy and we didn't want to leave that much cash just taped to the door, we decided to wait until he got back. When he finally got back we got harassed about why he didn't get the money. We recently found a house and were able to move out within a week of our month long lease running out so we figured we would be nice and just give him half a month rent since we were only there for 6 days. After agreeing this was fair we left and moved out and now my girlfriend has money being taken out of her account from him and he is trying to claim that we stole a dresser from, which is one of the many amentities that was lacking the day we moved in. I strongly recommend you just continue past this place and avoid a rude, unprofessional, and frankly a bad person, that is the manager of this place.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

We visited here for a weekend in April celebrating my birthday. It was spotlessly clean. Perfect location, we saw elks and big hornsheep from our room. Very comfortable and quiet. My husband loved the fireplace!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Littleton, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

This is the 2nd annual visit to the StoneBrook resort. I love visiting Estes Park during the off season as I'am a local. The resort is always clean and very cozy, with plenty of wildlife roaming the property. I stayed in cottage #3 like I did the previous year and was overjoyed once more. The gas fireplace was amazing ....all this for a very affordable rate. I'am already looking forward to next years visit. Try this resort...you won't be sorry!! A++

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Chesterfield, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

We rented a cabin for your 20th anniversary
Everything was comfortable clean and cozy.
The service was above expectation.
The river was wonderful and peaceful
Located right down the street from Rocky Mt Natl Park
Will be back !! Thanks :)

Room Tip: # 1 cabin was awesome
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in cabin 2. Loved the hottub on the deck overlooking the Flat River. Very clean and updated and nicely decorated. Loved that stoneybrook was adults only. We left our kids at home and wanted a place to reconnect. I wish we were still there right now enjoying the cabin and mountains. Great cabins and would highly recommend.

• Stayed October 2013
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

My husband and I started off our honeymoon in Estes Park and chose the Stonebrook Resort on a whim, and were we ever pleasantly surprised! We stayed in Cottage #3 and it looked way better in person than on the pictures on the website! The gas fireplace was so cozy and the rustic decor throughout was beautiful. We loved the outdoor hot tub and how you could hear the babbling brook just a few feet below you. The jaccuzi tub inside was also really nice. Mike was really friendly and very accommodating and was more than willing to answer any of our questions. We would definitely recommend this resort to all travellers to Estes Park! We also liked that we were not right downtown but away in the woods a bit (still only a 5 minute drive to centre town),

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Stonebrook Resort? Share your experiences!