“A great place to relax” 5 of 5 stars

Stonebrook Resort
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1710 Fall River Road, Estes Park, CO   |
Ranked #3 of 30 Hotels in Estes Park
Fremont, California
“A great place to relax”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I can't say enough about the Stonebrook Resort, I'm so glad I followed Tripadvisor's #1 rating and booked this place. Stonebrook Resort has a great location, its very quiet and very clean. Originally I thought I would visit Estes Park once in my lifetime and then move on to places I haven't yet experienced but I can easily see myself returning here over and over just because it is such a great place to relax and put aside my stressful job and life at home.

Room Tip: I had room 9B which was just right for me but I think any of the rooms would have been fine. If you...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Sterling Heights, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

We were only there for two nights and two days, wanted to stay longer, but couldn't.

All accommodations were excellent! Our cabin was clean and fresh, as was the six person hot tub. Words cannot describe the beautiful scenery looking out at the Fall river and huge pine trees. Well...maybe, breathtaking and peaceful, would be good words. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay...and the icing on the cake was the marvelous hospitality and attention given to us by Mike (and his helper, Bella). Mike even suggested (and printed maps) for some sites to see on our drive down to Colorado Springs.

We would...without question, stay here again...and, HIGHLY recommend that our friends and you too stay here. THANKS Mike, for a memorable experience!

Room Tip: You might want to check out their condo rooms as well.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Lakewood, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Me and my sister made it a tradition to go to the mountains for my birthday weekend and this year we will be up there for memorial day weekend like last year. We had the best time that we decided to go again and stay in a room with a hot tub this time which will make it the best time ever. Its so relaxing to hear fall river night or day and just feel the peace that the mountains have to offer. With working two full time jobs and going to school it is always a nice break from all of my stresses I deal with on a daily basis. Everyone needs to stay here because the hosts are amazing as well. Can't wait to arrive in a couple weeks!!!!

Room Tip: Fall river rooms are the rooms you need to stay in....I stayed in room 10A or B, can't remember...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

We stayed in Cabin #1 which is the closest cabin to Fall River. We stayed for 3 nights. We would open the windows every morning and you could hear the river. It was so relaxing especially with the fireplace going in the evenings! Mike was a wonderful host and pointed out some great spots in RMNP and a great breakfast place. Everything was clean and quiet. We were even able to see a mountain lion run across the river and into the mountains. We were so glad to have a nice quiet and relaxing place to stay! Wi-Fi signal was intermittent but we didn't mind as we were out enjoying the town and RMNP most of the time.

Room Tip: We stayed in Cabin #1 as it was closest to the river. Great sounds coming from river.
Topeka, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

We spent an entire week here in April, 2012, and returned this year on April 1st for 3 days. Last year was wonderful (in cabin 6), but this year was even better!! We stayed in cabin 3 and enjoyed the hot tub with its view of the stream and mountainside with towering pine trees. It was magical watching large snowflakes falling all around while enjoying a glass of wine in the hot tub. The cabin itself was clean and spacious with a cozy fireplace and very comfortable king-size bed. Mike and Mary are wonderful hosts. We fully intend to return next year.

texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Wonderful and quiet place to stay. We stayed in Cabin 3, just a few steps away from our car. Everything was very clean, the fireplace was so warm and cozy and we could watch tv from our bed also. Mike was a great host.

Austin, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I had a wonderful time, the resort is beautiful. Great value for the money, and the location is perfect for a serene getaway. I stayed in Cabin 8. It was clean and quite. The hot tub was an enjoyable plus. Bella Barker is so cute, I am a huge dog lover.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Stonebrook Resort? Share your experiences!