“Yum!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night
Denver
“Yum!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I haven't had their pizza, though my daughter has and she loved it. I get a sub sandwich every time I go, and it brings me back to my favorite sandwich shop in college Friendly staff, fair prices and good food!

Visited November 2012

75% Recommend
Jenison, Michigan
“Great location, average food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Recommended by a local resident as having the best food in the area, we were a little surprised. We ate outside on their patio, it was very dirty and unkept. The cheese bread was very good but the pizza was average. I certainly would not say it is "Chicago's Best" as we have had excellent Chicago pizza in the past. I wish I would have ordered a sandwich instead as I am sure it would have been better. The crust was hard but had good flavor, the sauce on the pizza was also good. I loved the woman taking our order at the counter! Personally, I would try it again, thinking we may have just hit it on a bad night.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Irving, Texas
“Very authentic Chicago Italian Beef”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Coming from Chicago one misses Italian Beef and sausage sandwiches. Wow they've got it down. Their other food like Gyros are great also.

Visited June 2013
Kearney, Nebraska, United States
“Great little pizza place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

this was our friends favorite pizza place in Estes,. The food was great. You order at the counter and they bring you your pizza when done. Service was pretty much self serve and the place is a liilte cramped. I wouldn't hesitate to try it again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Aurora, Colorado
“Nice little Pizza Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Great pizza at a great price. Wait is a little long, so plan for that, but its a small place and they make to order so it is understandable. Pizza had a nice Chicago style taste to it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere