“Totally pampered” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 32 activities in Estes Park
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Located along Estes Park's beautiful Riverwalk, Riverspointe Spa offers a variety of unique Massages,rejuvenating Facials, Body Treatments, Spa Manicures and Pedicures, Bridal Hair Styling, Waxing, and Makeup. Our serene riverfront location is the perfect setting for a day of relaxation. Perfect for groups - Book your Spa Party with us!
North Platte, Nebraska
3 attraction reviews
“Totally pampered”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

My mom, my friend and I booked the spot on massage and blissful relaxation treatments. They booked us so we could be there together (a plus) From the time we arrived at the spa, we felt so welcome and pampered. The massage therapists were very skilled, the relaxation treatment was amazing. We never felt rushed or hurried. The spa is very relaxing in itself, the facilities (showers, locker rooms etc) are super clean and they had everything there you would need ie shampoo, conditioner etc. It is a little more expensive, but in line with other hotels I've stayed in. There is something on the menu for every price range.

Houston, Texas
“Luxurious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Just got back from our trip to Estes Park; had to stop in at my favorite spa there.. I had the Riverspointe Massage and the Green Tea and Crushed Rice body scrub.. Heavenly! Amy did the best massage I've had in a long time! Totally worth the price. Left feeling pampered and relaxed!

San Antonio, Texas, United States
18 attraction reviews
“Special place to be pampered!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Just finished a pedicure and while certainly not unique, these women all work together to create a warm, friendly, caring experience. What they do, they do very well!

Parker, Colorado
“Great massage!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

My wife and I did a couples massage for our anniversary. It was a tad pricey but well worth it. My wife said it was the best massage she's ever had (and she's had a lot). I found it very relaxing and refreshing. A happy wife is a happy life!

Estes Park, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
“great facials”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

great facials in a relaxing atmosphere. employees very nice and accommodating. Hard to get appointments so plan ahead. free parking at the Stanley Hotel, if you are going to the spa.

Visited July 2013