“Clean, great hot tubs, great location.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Beaver Brook on the River

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Beaver Brook on the River
You added Beaver Brook on the River to your Saves list
1700 Highway 66, Estes Park, CO 80517   |
“Clean, great hot tubs, great location.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012 via mobile

Would definitely come back. Nice room and kitchen. Very clean.

• Stayed February 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Denver, Colorado, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2012

Stayed here in January for 2 nights. Friendly staff, amazing hot tubs, great space, fully equipped kitchen, super clean, quiet, homey, cozy, lovely welcoming. Beautiful view, excellent location near to RMNP. Just 2 complaints that definitely affected our stay - very uncomfortable beds, and EXTREMELY terrible couch and living room chair. The couch and chair were completely expired, and you really couldn't sit on either of them to be cozy or to watch a movie. We wound up sitting on the floor with pillows to watch a movie. These are in need a complete overhaul. Other than that, a very lovely stay, but those were hard to get over.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2012

I travel for my company on a weekly basis and stay at some of nicest Hotels and I was more impressed with Beaver Brook than I am at the more well known locations. It is rare to find such friendly people that try so hard to make your visit so pleasant. The condo that I stayed in was the perfect weekend getaway, everything was clean and nicer than I had hoped for. Great views, close to restaurants and well stocked with everything that you need. The welcome basket was a nice touch. I arrived after check in hours and there was a personalized note directing me to my condo and allowing me to check in the next morning at my convenience. I will be coming back and recommend this place for families and couples that want more than you will find at a hotel. The lovely Lady that handles check-ins and reservations is one of nicest people that I have encountered in all of my travels.

Room Tip: I stayed in the 2 bedroom and there is plenty of room for a family.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Laramie, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

I booked a 3 bedroom condo for a surprise present for my mom's 50th birthday! OH...MY...GOSH!!! It was SO much fun! There were 8 of us that came and the condo was PHENOMENAL--clean, cozy, comfy...JUST PERFECT. The staff was friendly and helpful and very accommodating! We brought all our own food and used the kitchen and they had all the dishes and utensils needed. We also brought some steaks and they had a huge grill to us right across the street!!! Another nice touch is that there was a birthday card on the table from the hotel manager and we were right next to the hot tubs which we took full advantage of. My family and I had a BALL at this place and we would recommend and go back to the Beaver Brook in a heartbeat!!! Thanks for a wonderful vacation Beaver Brook!!!!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

We have stayed at a bunch of places in Estes and by far Beaver Brook was our favorite! Not only are they friendly and fun to work with, but their places are very clean, and welcoming. We had everything we needed and we were close to everywhere we wanted to go! We will be making this a regular trip! Thanks

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
Fort Collins, CO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

First time at Beaver Brook, and I would definitely return. Very comfortable and clean 2-bedroom condo with gas fireplace, tv, comfy furniture in the family room. Each bedroom had a comfortable bed and shared a bathroom with tub/shower. Kitchen had all you would need to prepare a meal. Washer and dryer in unit were also a nice surprise. Diane at the front office was very friendly and accomodating. Beaver Brook is in a good location - close to town and close to Rocky Mountain National Park. Great property for families or several couples.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

Great visit compared to other places in Estes Park. We stayed two nights the first week of 2012 in what felt like a permanent residence. It was very clean with no oders. The beds were comfy and my daughter wanted to keep one of the pillows. Not a high end "granite everything", but felt new and very nice. Everything we needed and 5 minutes to everything. You could fish from the back deck in a quiet setting. The hot tubs are high end and work great. Very relaxing to end the day (try them even if it is cold). Plenty of towels and they don't nickle and dime you to death. They have gifts waiting for you which was a nice touch. Felt like it is privately owned by someone living the dream. Wife wants to come back with both sets of parents and kids

Room Tip: Ask for one on the river or by the hot tubs
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

Been to Beaver Brook on the River? Share your experiences!