One night stay no pets non smoking king bed. Just out of the main area of town next to the docks and beach. Stayed on the ground floor and it was a very huge room and comfy bed with fridge, micro, coffee maker, tv and awesome breakfast (waffles, eggs and sausage). Very small traffic noise so we had a good sleep and nice staff at the hotel. Hotel wasn't super duper sparkling clean (couple of stray hairs around the place) but for $50.00 a night I wasn't complaining. I have stayed in youth hostels for the same price and much worse bathrooms!
Would definitely stay again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Redwood Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites Redwood Coast Hotel Crescent City
- Quality Inn And Suites Redwood Coast
- Quality Inn Crescent City
- Quality Inn Redwood Coast
- Comfort Inn Crescent City
- Crescent City Comfort Inn