There's only one thing this hotel property would be good for. It would make a fine movie or TV show set where the cops have to break down the doors in search of the bad guys. I thought I had walked into a CSI or Law and Order: SVU episode the minute I stepped out of the car.
The hotel is built around three sides of a courtyard whose landscaping has seen better days. The exterior and lobby need work. All the room doors open to the courtyard; there are no interior corridors. My room had threadbare carpeting, a lumpy sofa, bruised furniture, and a TV that didn't work. There's inadequate lighting and no elevators. The room didn't seem all that clean. Even the vending machines were out of order. Get there after dark and you'll have a long scary walk back to your room through a dim parking lot.
Choice Hotels should be ashamed of themselves for granting a franchise to this no-tell motel. Plus, they expect you to pay around $140 per night for this piece of blight. If you need to stay in Crescent City, pass up this place and give the accelerator a little extra nudge as you drive by. The Best Western down the street looks like a far better choice.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Redwood Coast
- Quality Inn & Suites Redwood Coast Hotel Crescent City
- Quality Inn & Suites Redwood Coast Hotel
- Quality Inn Crescent City
- Quality Inn Redwood Coast
- Comfort Inn Crescent City
- Crescent City Comfort Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Redwood Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.