My daughter's sudden illness forced us to abandon our campsite at 9 pm & find someplace with a private bathroom. Happily, BW had a room :) They were $155 for the night, very ouch, but had a clean, nice indoor pool (which we didn't use) and a great location right across from the harbor. The room was clean and while the construction is significant (they are adding a third story) they considerately did not start anything noisy until 10. I heard from other travelers in the morning that the restaurant next door was good, but I rather wish they would have had the faster breakfast room most Best Westerns have. But all in all, a godsend and a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Best Western Northwoods Inn, Crescent City's most popular home away from home! We assist with family vacations, our knowledgeable staff informed and intent on helping you make the best of your visit to our beautiful area. Come stay with us while you marvel at Del Norte County's majestic Redwood Forests; experience the thrill of real whale watching; and enjoy superb fishing in our pristine Klamath and Smith Rivers. The Redwood National Forest headquarters is just a hop and a skip away where informative Rangers can show you the best spots in Jedediah State Park, and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Best Western Plus Northwoods Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Northwoods Hotel Crescent City
- Best Western Northwoods Hotel
- Best Western Crescent City
- Crescent City Best Western