Our room was very large for a motel room. It had the basic amenities-fridge, microwave etc. There was even a safe for you to keep your valuables. Our king bed was not up to BW standards-it was 'springy' rather than supportive. The best thing about our stay was breakfast next door at the Northwoods Inn-it was a wonderful breakfast buffet with 2 types of scrambled eggs, ham, sausages, pancakes, potatoes and lots of fresh fruit. Don't miss it. Closer to 4 stars than 3 because of the breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Best Western Northwoods Inn, Crescent City's most popular home away from home! We assist with family vacations, our knowledgeable staff informed and intent on helping you make the best of your visit to our beautiful area. Come stay with us while you marvel at Del Norte County's majestic Redwood Forests; experience the thrill of real whale watching; and enjoy superb fishing in our pristine Klamath and Smith Rivers. The Redwood National Forest headquarters is just a hop and a skip away where informative Rangers can show you the best spots in Jedediah State Park, and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Northwoods Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Northwoods Hotel Crescent City
- Best Western Northwoods Hotel
- Best Western Crescent City
- Crescent City Best Western