There were limited reviews around for this area when we booked so we took a gamble on this place. It had friendly check in staff and a good sized room however the town in general is not really very appealing and food is difficult to find. It was a overnight on the way to Seattle from San Francisco, so it provided the opportunity to update emails etc. There is a laundry on site however only one machine was working os there was a bit of a queue. There was a breakfast buffet provided, very basic but enough to get you started for the day.
The room itself was clean ( although had a smell of bleach - at least it was cleaned i guess) .
It is a motel so don't expect too much and you won't be disappointed.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Northwoods Hotel Crescent City
- Best Western Plus Northwoods Hotel
- Best Western Northwoods Hotel
- Best Western Crescent City
- Crescent City Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Best Western Northwoods Inn, Crescent City's most popular home away from home! We assist with family vacations, our knowledgeable staff informed and intent on helping you make the best of your visit to our beautiful area. Come stay with us while you marvel at Del Norte County's majestic Redwood Forests; experience the thrill of real whale watching; and enjoy superb fishing in our pristine Klamath and Smith Rivers. The Redwood National Forest headquarters is just a hop and a skip away where informative Rangers can show you the best spots in Jedediah State Park, and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Best Western and Agoda so you can book your Best Western Plus Northwoods Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.