Pulled in here late while on a road trip from SF to Portland and Seattle. The location is great - just 15 minutes away from Jedediah Smith State Park (a nice place to visit if you want to visit the redwoods). The room was adequate - spacious, clean, hot water was hot, fridge in room to keep some leftovers cold. We did not have problems with noice as was mentioned in other reviews. As always, the free wifi and complementary breakfast the following morning was nice. And while I normally don't like pancakes, their pancakes at the breakfast buffet were delicious. Service (particularly in the dining hall) was outstanding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Best Western Northwoods Inn, Crescent City's most popular home away from home! We assist with family vacations, our knowledgeable staff informed and intent on helping you make the best of your visit to our beautiful area. Come stay with us while you marvel at Del Norte County's majestic Redwood Forests; experience the thrill of real whale watching; and enjoy superb fishing in our pristine Klamath and Smith Rivers. The Redwood National Forest headquarters is just a hop and a skip away where informative Rangers can show you the best spots in Jedediah State Park, and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Best Western Plus Northwoods Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Northwoods Hotel Crescent City
- Best Western Northwoods Hotel
- Best Western Crescent City
- Crescent City Best Western