I'had to stay in Brookings Oregon, but the call center adviced me to stay in Crescent and save. I acepted and this hotel is more cheap than in Brooking and I stayed so well. I ate very well in the hotel restaurant, the breakfast so good. The room was very clean, confortable and large. My holiday in this hotel was perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Best Western Northwoods Inn, Crescent City's most popular home away from home! We assist with family vacations, our knowledgeable staff informed and intent on helping you make the best of your visit to our beautiful area. Come stay with us while you marvel at Del Norte County's majestic Redwood Forests; experience the thrill of real whale watching; and enjoy superb fishing in our pristine Klamath and Smith Rivers. The Redwood National Forest headquarters is just a hop and a skip away where informative Rangers can show you the best spots in Jedediah State Park, and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Best Western Plus Northwoods Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Northwoods Hotel Crescent City
- Best Western Northwoods Hotel
- Best Western Crescent City
- Crescent City Best Western