I've stayed in hotels around the world as well as numerous in the U.S. and this was priced way above the amenities. It was a $80-$100 night stay, not worth the $259 charged. With that high of a price, I expected a proper breakfast, a coffee pot that worked, a mini bar with glasses, etc. and the list goes on. It was bare bones and didn't deserve the price. I chose this hotel because I wanted a special night on my drive down 101 with my husband. The pictures that were displayed on the site fooled me into thinking there was substance and in actuality it was just a shell. I'll definitely not refer this hotel for that price. There were many others to choose from in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront Lodge, positioned only 30 feet from the edge of the rugged Northern California coast, is the premier hotel in Crescent City, CA. During your stay, enjoy sweeping ocean vistas and a spectacular view of the famous Battery Point Lighthouse from one of our modern comfortable guestrooms. Our gracious hotel is also located in the heart of scenic Redwood country-truly an outdoor lover's paradise where hiking, fishing, bird-watching, and whale-watching opportunities are plentiful. Our inviting rooms are designed for comfort and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Oceanfront Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanfront Hotel Crescent City
- Hampton Inn Crescent City
- Crescent City Hampton Inn