We were please with the location, very pretty. The bed and bedding in the first room we were assigned to was questionable. We always look for signs of bedbugs. The mattress had black specks in the cording seams and the bottom sheet had not been changed, hairs on it and body wrinkles. We asked for another room and were quickly given an upgraded one.
We checked into the second one, it was clean and passed bedbug inspection. The rooms are quite plain. Our dinner was okay as was breakfast. Common areas are nice looking and the view of the ocean was relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront Lodge, positioned only 30 feet from the edge of the rugged Northern California coast, is the premier hotel in Crescent City, CA. During your stay, enjoy sweeping ocean vistas and a spectacular view of the famous Battery Point Lighthouse from one of our modern comfortable guestrooms. Our gracious hotel is also located in the heart of scenic Redwood country-truly an outdoor lover's paradise where hiking, fishing, bird-watching, and whale-watching opportunities are plentiful. Our inviting rooms are designed for comfort and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Oceanfront Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanfront Hotel Crescent City
- Hampton Inn Crescent City
- Crescent City Hampton Inn