We stayed here for one night on our way to Canada. I would have to say, this hotel and its view ( we stayed in room #316, third floor King with balcony view of the lighthouse and ocean) is the only thing nice in this gloomy run down town. I have visited Crescent City many times in my life as I have family nearby. This was the first time I thought what a depressing town with no color, landscaping or tourist feel. Sad because this city has the location. Anyways, if you have to spend the night anywhere in this gloomy ran down town, sleep here and enjoy the beautiful views. Well worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront Lodge, positioned only 30 feet from the edge of the rugged Northern California coast, is the premier hotel in Crescent City, CA. During your stay, enjoy sweeping ocean vistas and a spectacular view of the famous Battery Point Lighthouse from one of our modern comfortable guestrooms. Our gracious hotel is also located in the heart of scenic Redwood country-truly an outdoor lover's paradise where hiking, fishing, bird-watching, and whale-watching opportunities are plentiful. Our inviting rooms are designed for comfort and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Oceanfront Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanfront Hotel Crescent City
- Hampton Inn Crescent City
- Crescent City Hampton Inn