I'm sorry that I didn't. Therefore, was quite disappointed to find no blow dryer, no wifi, no frig, no privacy, no air conditioning. Yes, you get the view, but you share a deck with others who are on either side of you smoking! So much for the fresh ocean air! They can also walk right by your sliding glass door which looks out onto the ocean, soooooo, do you really want the curtains open? Definitely not worth $140!!! The walls are paper thin and could hear everything next door. Did not find this to be a relaxing environment.
- Also Known As:
- Crescent Beach Hotel
- Crescent Beach Hotel Crescent City
- Crescent City Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you get any closer to the beach than from Crescent Beach Motel rooms, your blankets would get wet! Beachfront lodging is what we offer. In pure comfort, you can go to sleep to the sound of crashing waves (or shut them out if you prefer) and wake to see the beachfront without lifting your head from pillow. Open the sliding glass door and smell the fresh ocean salt air. It's a dream come true - Oceanfront lodging- at a price you can afford! There is nothing to spoil your ocean front view from our rooms. No high rise buildings or fast food signs -- just miles of open beachfront - totally unspoiled. Enjoy walks on the beach, whale watching, kite flying, or just lounging on the deck watching the ocean. When you want something more, just a few miles away there are tide pools and ancient, tall Redwoods in Stout Grove. Experience beachfront lodging at the Crescent Beach Motel - the ONLY motel on the beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Crescent Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.