“No view no wifi” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Crescent City

Super 8 Crescent City
You added Super 8 Crescent City to your Saves list
Super 8 Crescent City
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   685 Redwood Highway, Hwy 101 at Citizens Dock Road, Crescent City, CA 95531   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Crescent City
Winona, Minnesota
“No view no wifi”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

All I can say is that is clean and cheap. No frills, says it has wifi but did not work while I was there. Near the harbor but no view. The only one that spoke english was the american girl at desk. I observed maid service knocking on doors but walked away when guest answered after 4 knocks. No AC in rooms, I had to fix a running toilet myself.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Culdesac
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

The room we booked was not the one that was reserved for us. We then had to stay in a smoking room to be able to have 2 queen beds. There was no fan or air conditioning. The faucet in the bathroom was not anchored to the counter. The continental breakfast barely had any food. I would never stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Auburn
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

The room was fine and seemed to have a recently renovated bathroom. The room smelled musty so i went out and got some Frebreeze from my car. It would be nice if the maid staff has a can of their own to use. It was convenient and well priced for the location. The woman who helped me was pleasant and quick. The pillows were like sleeping with cottonballs. did not know they were made so small. All in all, it was good average accommodations.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Looked ok from outside when we pulled in and even as we came inside our room. We stayed 2 nights and first night we notices microwave not blow dryer worked and said who cares. Then bathroom light worked when it wanted to and fridge. Bed was the best but what can you expect for a motel. The problem came when we left the second to head to beach and came back. Are beds where bad with dirty I mean dirty sheets( it had gel on the sheets) and dirty towels still on floor, coffee still in pot, trash not taken out, and to top no toilet paper... I decided To go to office and ask for an expiation didn't get one so I asked for trolley paper and towels and young lady told me we had to pay:0
I almost couldn't believe it!!!!!
Find another place for 85$ a night not worth it.
Fish tank is dirty as hell in lobby and breakfast is a joke.

• Stayed June 2013

Been to Super 8 Crescent City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Crescent City

Address: 685 Redwood Highway, Hwy 101 at Citizens Dock Road, Crescent City, CA 95531
Location: United States > California > Crescent City
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Crescent City
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Crescent City 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 Crescent City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Crescent City Hotel Crescent City
Crescent City Super Eight
Crescent City Super 8
Super Eight Crescent City

If you own or manage Super 8 Crescent City, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.