“Great food but creepy building” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Thai House Restaurant

Thai House Restaurant
105 N St, Crescent City, CA 95531-4120 (Formerly Thai House)
707-464-2427
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Brookings, Oregon
“Great food but creepy building”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

We went there once. The food was actually good but the maze like building looked like something from a stephen king movie.

Visited October 2012

Crescent City, California
“First time for Thai”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Interesting flavors, but not my kind of food. I'm sure if your into Thai food then this is the place for you.

Visited October 2012
Riverside
“good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Their stir fried rice was great with large portions. They also offered delivery service. Will definitely go again

Visited August 2012
Los Osos, California, United States
“Ha dpotential”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

I ordered a chicken curry and the chicken and curry were quite good but they used frozen store bought vegetables (peas and carrots) to top the dish and it ruined the dish. It has potential to be a good place to eat if they wouldn't skimp on the little things.

Visited August 2012
Beaverton, Oregon
“Not Impressed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Needed a quick place to eat and my husband and I generally like Thai so we decided to give this place a try. Neither of us were very impressed. He had Pad Thai and I had Pineapple Curry. We also ordered the crispy tofu appetizer. The Pad Thai just didn't taste great at all, he had to ask for some extra peanut sauce (which is .50 extra) to make it taste better. My pineapple curry was OK, I asked for specific things in it, and they added a bunch of extra stuff I didn't want so I had to waste a lot of stuff because we didn't have time to send it back. The crispy tofu was disgusting. All they did was fry it with no flavor at all, except maybe a little burnt. I could barely get it down. Next time we are in the area for the Redwoods we will be going somewhere else.

• Visited September 2012