“I stay there when on business---no problem at all” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Town House Motel

Town House Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Crescent City
Town House Motel
Save Saved
You added Town House Motel to your Saves list
444 US Highway 101 S, Crescent City, CA 95531   |
Ranked #11 of 19 Hotels in Crescent City
Redding, California
“I stay there when on business---no problem at all”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

My Jack Russell and I visit the motel at least once a month or so when on business trips. This older motel is pet-friendly. The heater heats nice and comfortable. I have not had a problem with the other guests when I stayed there. They minded their business and I did mine. The management has ALWAYS went out of their way to be friendly and courteous to me. Clean bedding and bathroom. I always bring an extra comforter and pillows with me from home anyways because it's just habit for me. Wi-Fi works fine in the room. If you are looking for a safe place to rest so you will not have to drive Hwy 101 in the wee hours of the night, I would highly recommend Town House Motel. If you are looking for anything else, such as being waited on hand-and-foot, yeah, you might need to go somewhere else. I like this place, and will continue to give them my business.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

My family and I enjoyed our stay at the Town House Motel. Its close to the harbor and has many nice restaurants close by to choose from. Management was friendly and made us feel right at home. Our room was clean and it was nice that they except pets unlike some of the other motels. We would most definitely stay here again...thanks again for your great hospitality.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

The sheets werent changed from previous guests.Poop on bathroom wall.Grossly dirty!! Dont stay there! Druggies up and noisy in parking lot all night. Fleas on everything.Hammering or pounding on walls by others in other rooms started happening about 4:30 am. No refunds on your money if you chose to leave...once again dont stay there!!!! Our car had an alarm on it so wasnt to worried about it...one last thing...the bathroom had urine on the floor as you could smell it. Wouldnt have stay there if it was possible to find another pet friendly motel. Crescent City used to be a great little town...but seems like it has lost its appeal.

• Stayed May 2014
Crescent City, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

The price and location was great. The manager make you feel right at home. All our needs were meet and then some. With only minutes to the beach and really good Mexican restaurant across the street its a great place.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Crescent City, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

A very nice little motel for the price. Manager bends over backwards to make guests feel comfortable. Right next to the harbor and the hotel albeit is very old it is very clean. Would recommend to any one to come and stay here.

Room Tip: The corner rooms are bigger and quieter.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Seattle, WA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Spent $60 and ended up leaving for the night. Most disgusting motel I have ever seen! There was crusted poop in the toilet and people high on cocaine in the parking lot. Ended up going down to the Quality Inn down the street. MUCH better!

• Stayed June 2013
Klamath Falls, Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2010

We paid $50.00 + tax for one night. I am not sure the sheets had been cleaned. It appeared that the pillow cases had just been flipped over. We paid $50.00 + tax for one night. There was not any in room a/c, and the room was unbearably hot. The carpet was stained so badly, it was disgusting. Do not waste your money here. High speed internet was awful. Could not get it to work.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Town House Motel? Share your experiences!