“My favorite place to eat” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Crescent City, California
“My favorite place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

The breakfast burrito is awesome! The servers are super nice! All around a great place to eat and just relax in a calm environment

Visited July 2012

Nevada
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

We had the fish and chips. The batter was light and crispy. There was also an option to have a smaller portion, which was very nice, and one did not have to be a Senior to qualify.

Visited August 2012
Athens, Georgia
“Good local restraunt- we would eat here again.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

We ate here because it was just down the street from our hotel and we were starving from being out in the redwood forest all day. I also like to eat at locally owned restraunts while traveling. The seafood was very tasty. I had grilled oysters and my boyfriend had a sampler platter. Mashed potatoes were instant. I wouldn't recomend them.
The salad bar was OK. Reminded me of Pizza Hut. Bagged lettuce, cucumbers, but the rest was out of cans.(beets, carrots). Dressings, cheese and croutons.
Overall it was good. I would eat there again.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
California Central Coast
“Don't Bother”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

We ate there for convenience, but what a disappointment! The place was busy, (usually a good sign) and we were ignored along with several others for quite awhile. Eventually we were seated.
The salad bar was mostly just a small tray of lettuce, and a few smaller containers of warmish canned items. My soup tasted like canned soup. The food seemed mostly like pre-made stuff you dip in a deep fryer. For dessert I had a soggy piece of tasteless pie. Thankfully it was a very small serving. One of the waitresses was pleasant even though she seemed to be having a bad day. Despite it's great location, the scenic view is of the highway.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

Great place for breakfast! A+++++++ They also have a great little gift shop area in front of the restaurant. Would recommend eating here for breakfast every time you come here!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere