I stayed here at Ramada Inn Quantico, and this hotel made me feel very at home. They wanted to make sure the whole group was taken care of.
They already had all of our keys made (for 100 people), and we were welcomed by the manager. All the rooms had enough towels, even for 4 people to a room, and the continental breakfast was great and served on time. We ran into no issues with this hotel. They have indoor corridors, security, and all the rooms were blocked right together upstairs, so we were reassured that the kids were safe. When we took a trip to DC and Potomac Mills, it was right off 95 and we could go on the special restricted lanes so we missed traffic. We could get anywhere in under 35 minutes!
I would definitely take a group here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Quantico has 135 well appointed rooms close to Quantico Marine Corps base and The National Marine Corps Museum located just off of I-95 exit 150. We have a restaurant on property as well as meeting and banquet facilities. All rooms and common areas have been renovated and updated. The hotel is centrally located between Washington DC and Fredericksburg, VA. We can accommodate meetings and banquets ranging from 10 to 200 guest. Easy access to the VRE and Amtrak just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Triangle/Quantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Quantico Hotel Triangle
- Ramada Inn Triangle
- Ramada Triangle/Quantico Virginia
- Triangle Ramada