We stayed one night because it was convenient to the National Museum of the Marine Corps. An older property with a high noise level. The staff were adequate, but nothing more. The room was clean, but worn and in need of a face lift.
The breakfast was pretty basic. The entry road (which I realize the hotel has no control over) was a bit disconcerting with a number of young men wandering in the road drinking beer. I was a little concerned about the car overnight, but there was no problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Quantico has 135 well appointed rooms close to Quantico Marine Corps base and The National Marine Corps Museum located just off of I-95 exit 150. We have a restaurant on property as well as meeting and banquet facilities. All rooms and common areas have been renovated and updated. The hotel is centrally located between Washington DC and Fredericksburg, VA. We can accommodate meetings and banquets ranging from 10 to 200 guest. Easy access to the VRE and Amtrak just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Triangle/Quantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Quantico Hotel Triangle
- Ramada Inn Triangle
- Ramada Triangle/Quantico Virginia
- Triangle Ramada