Great place to stay for 1 night. Close to the Marine Museum and not far from Potomac Mills and restaurants.
Located (once you find it) near 95.
I would stay here again because the staff was great!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Quantico has 135 well appointed rooms close to Quantico Marine Corps base and The National Marine Corps Museum located just off of I-95 exit 150. We have a restaurant on property as well as meeting and banquet facilities. All rooms and common areas have been renovated and updated. The hotel is centrally located between Washington DC and Fredericksburg, VA. We can accommodate meetings and banquets ranging from 10 to 200 guest. Easy access to the VRE and Amtrak just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Triangle/Quantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Quantico Hotel Triangle
- Ramada Inn Triangle
- Ramada Triangle/Quantico Virginia
- Triangle Ramada