I didn't expect much when my company booked me into a Ramada and in that sense I wasn't disappointed. The WiFi was intermittent at best, and I constantly had to log back into various networks which was a pain when doing work online.
The hotel room seemed run down. The light switches and plugs looked to be about 20 years old (with colour and dirt to go with it) and I think a small investment in the room would make it look much nicer.
I work out every morning and being told that the gym only opens at 7am wasn't much of a help. Instead I just ran through the neighbourhoods around the motel.
Next time I will just stay at the Hilton or Holiday Inn 3 mins up the road. They're closer to the restaurants/shopping and at least maintain a minimum standard.
The continental breakfast was the same as any other hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Quantico Hotel Triangle
- Ramada Quantico Hotel
- Ramada Inn Triangle
- Ramada Triangle
- Triangle Ramada
- Ramada Triangle/Quantico Virginia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Quantico has 135 well appointed rooms close to Quantico Marine Corps base and The National Marine Corps Museum located just off of I-95 exit 150. We have a restaurant on property as well as meeting and banquet facilities. All rooms and common areas have been renovated and updated. The hotel is centrally located between Washington DC and Fredericksburg, VA. We can accommodate meetings and banquets ranging from 10 to 200 guest. Easy access to the VRE and Amtrak just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Wyndham, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Ramada Triangle/Quantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.