“Disgusting!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Triangle
Greenville, South Carolina
“Disgusting!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

Where do I start! This hotel didn't meet any of my expections! First off it took forever to get to Washington D.C. so it was a pain if you are planning to go down D.C. for the day. The worse thing was that when I was taking a shower there were spiders crawling up the drain!! Also, the people next door had to evacuate their room because there were some mysterious bugs crawling all over it! Don't let me forget the wasp that was in our room and the blood stains! I would NEVER recomend this hotel to anybody!! It grossed me out in every way possible! Oh and the maid took 3 granola bars and who knows what else from the room.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends

110 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

Nice outdoor pool, very friendly front desk and breakfast staff. Better than average breakfast offerings.

Room Tip: Ask for main building
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
GMRQ, General Manager at Ramada Triangle/Quantico, responded to this review, September 14, 2011
It is always a pleasure when our guest writes a review such as yours. All the staff here at the hotel are committed to striving for complete guest satisfaction one guest at a time. Thank you and again we look forward to serving you again in the near future.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2011 via mobile

This hotel is close to the marine base, but should cost more like $60.00. They wouldn't offer a woman traveling alone a second floor room upon request despite the parking lot being white empty. Staff was not allowed to do a late check out for an hour past check out time. The continental breakfast is full of generic bread items...no meat! This is a basic, clean hotel. Nothing more and nothing less.

• Stayed August 2011
YourDCManager, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Triangle/Quantico, responded to this review, September 1, 2011
Dear drea1908, On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.
Fort Worth, TX
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2011

A large group of us including friends and family stayed here before/after our daughter's wedding. We were very pleased with the cleanliness of the room. The staff was very polite and helpful. There is a nice outside courtyard sitting area between buildings that was a relief to sit and enjoy. Continental breakfast was average (bagels, toast, cereal, coffee).

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
YourDCManager, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Triangle/Quantico, responded to this review, July 19, 2011
Dear kdjflj, • Thank You for taking the time to comment on our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we are glad to hear you had an enjoyable stay. We look forward to accommodating you again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2011

After a great stay (comfortable rooms, good location, etc.) we checked out. I left my planner in the room :( When the cleaning crew found it they immediately took it to the front desk. The staff phoned me and volunteered to mail it to my home. They saved me hours of searching and hours of tears. The folks at Ramada were so helpful and polite. Not only is It a great place to stay, but it has wonderful hospitality!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
YourDCManager, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Triangle/Quantico, responded to this review, July 19, 2011
Dear cbole, Thank You for taking the time to comment on our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we are glad to hear you had an enjoyable stay. I'm glad my staff found your planner. We look forward to accommodating you again.
Decatur, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2010

Hotel room was clean and neat. Workers were friendly.

I used to be a consultant and traveled weekly and this is one of the cleanest hotels that I have ever stayed at. Spoke with manager as I was so impressed. She informed me that they were under new management and working on improving image. I'd say they are doing a terrific job.

Will stay here again on my way home from visiting family.

Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Chambersburg Pa.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2010

This is a gem, hidden away. I would recommend this place to anyone, who wants excellent service, and be treated like family.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business

Been to Ramada Triangle/Quantico? Share your experiences!