Where do I start! This hotel didn't meet any of my expections! First off it took forever to get to Washington D.C. so it was a pain if you are planning to go down D.C. for the day. The worse thing was that when I was taking a shower there were spiders crawling up the drain!! Also, the people next door had to evacuate their room because there were some mysterious bugs crawling all over it! Don't let me forget the wasp that was in our room and the blood stains! I would NEVER recomend this hotel to anybody!! It grossed me out in every way possible! Oh and the maid took 3 granola bars and who knows what else from the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Quantico has 135 well appointed rooms close to Quantico Marine Corps base and The National Marine Corps Museum located just off of I-95 exit 150. We have a restaurant on property as well as meeting and banquet facilities. All rooms and common areas have been renovated and updated. The hotel is centrally located between Washington DC and Fredericksburg, VA. We can accommodate meetings and banquets ranging from 10 to 200 guest. Easy access to the VRE and Amtrak just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Wyndham, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Ramada Triangle/Quantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Quantico Hotel Triangle
- Ramada Inn Triangle
- Ramada Triangle/Quantico Virginia
- Triangle Ramada