“Good For Overnight Stay” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #40 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
Vail, Arizona
“Good For Overnight Stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

This hotel was okay to a overnight stay. The room was overall clean. Staff was pleasant and professional. Free breakfast was average. The room did have wear and bathroom tile grout was stained. Free shuttle was great.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
GMFairfieldTownePlc, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Dear CarlG:
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel - the Fairfield Inn & Suites Airport. We appreciate the kind words regarding our staff and hotel. I apologize for the disappointment concerning the condition of your room - this is not acceptable. If you could reach out to me personally so that I may obtain more information I would be grateful.
Thank you again for your review and we hope on your next trip to Albuquerque you will give us another opportunity to win your loyalty.
Tami J. Scott - GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Roswell, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

Due to a health emergency my husband had to spend the night at the VA hospital in Albuquerque so my son and I needed to get a room for the night for each of us. I had stayed at Fairfield when my husband had heart by-pass in 2011 for 7 days, and they showed such care and concern so we went back. Once again they desk staff was caring and helpful and most welcoming. My son and I got rooms next to one another and both were clean, decorated very nicely and most comfortable. The breakfast was amazing, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy...it was an amazing free breakfast. I cannot say enough about our stay though brief, I will go back any time we need to stay in Albuquerque.

Room Tip: We had a room facing/overlooking the pool and I heard zero noise.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
GMFairfieldTownePlc, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Dear Linda K;
While I am very sorry to hear of the purpose of your visit - I am pleased to know that our staff offered not only clean, comfortable accommodations but expressed their care and concern as well. It does not surprise me that the staff reacted with great attention as they take a vast interest in our guests!
Thank you for the kind words regarding our breakfast and other amenities - and I hope that you will be able to come visit us again under better circumstances. Please do not hesiate to reach out to me personally for reservations. Our best to you and your family and thank you again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

We stayed here for the Monumentour in August. It was close to the amphitheater and in a quiet part of the city. We didn't have to worry about traffic or noise. It was also close to the highway so it was easy to get around the city. The staff was very nice and they had all the amenities we needed!

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Brenna W;
Thank you for reviewing our hotel - Fairfield Inn and Suites ABQ Airport! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our accommodations as well as the convenience the the Isleta Pavilion. I heard that concert was a great success!
We look forward to you coming back to enjoy more concerts and other great sights in Albuquerque. May I suggest ABQ Trolley - they have a fantastic Breaking Bad tour that is very fun! Thank you again for your review and please do not hesitate to reach out to me for your next reservation.

Roswell, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

The people at the front desk are exceptionally helpful. They make every visit a special time. The rooms are clean, quiet and comfortable. The breakfast is always good. For a good value and a pleasant trip, the Fairfield Inn and Suites Albuquerque Airport has always been a wonderful experience.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Dear Mr. jrlank:
Thank you for your kind words and review of our hotel - the Fairfield Inn & Suites ABQ Airport. I am glad to hear that our hotel is exceeding your expectations! We strive for excellence - not only in our rooms but also with our service.
We appreciate you choosing our hotel when you come to Albuquerque and we look forward to your next stay. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your next reservation.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

Room was very clean and comfortable. Staff very pleasant. Distance from I25 was less than we thought but very convenient for our continued travel down I25. Good breakfast and good value for the price. Applebee's very close.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear Mr. Eugene L:
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel - the Fairfield Inn & Suites ABQ Airport. We appreciate guests that have the opportunity to experience the value that we offer. I am glad to hear that our proximity to Interstate 25 was convenient for your travel - we are fortunate to only be less than 5 minutes driving time.
You mentioned Applebee's - as it is located in our parking lot; you may also want to try Fuddrucker's, Dion's, Buffalo Wild Wings and Quarters. They are all located within blocks of the hotel and all offer great food at great prices!
Thank you again for your review and we look forward to your next visit.

Palos Verdes, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights while visiting UNM. Received great special UNM recruitment rate. Room and hotel were clean. Had a very nice outdoor pool. But room was relatively small for our family of 5. With rollout bed there was no room to walk, bathroom vanity was small, table small, everything condensed, and no fridge which all other Fairfields I've stayed in do have. If there are only 1-3 in your room, you will probably be ok. Otherwise we had what we needed. Internet worked ok, showers were fine, and no noise problems. Breakfast was a bit crowded, but we found a table and there was enough food. This hotel is close to airport, ok for access to university, but not great if you want the old town area. Service was friendly. For the rate I would certainly stay again.

• Stayed August 2014
Dear SunnyMom:
Thank you for your time and review on our hotel - the Fairfield Inn & Suites ABQ Airport. I'm glad to hear that you and your family were able to take advantage of our Complimentary Deluxe Continental breakfast! You mentioned that you were lacking space in your room, for your next stay I would definately recommend one of our suites! The suites do offer a refrigerator and you can also add a standard room that will connect - this will offer you a living room between your sleeping areas for added privacy.
Thank you again for choosing our hotel and we look forward to your next stay. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your next reservation.

Mc Lean
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

I've been a loyal Marriott customer for 30 years and this loyalty is based on basic expectations. This hotel ranks just below one where there was something unspeakable on the dirty towel hung up as if it were a pristine towel in my room upon arrival. This hotel was not kept air conditioned and therefore it was quite unpleasant - the hallways were hot, my room was hot and when I mentioned this to the front desk, the young man behind the counter DEFENDED the temperature saying the weather fluctuated and PERHAPS the AC was turned off and not monitored when it became warm again. Seems to me, that should be someone's JOB. When I told him my room was hot and inquired why, I was told they were saving energy. I explained to him that they KNEW I was coming and that with Marriott, there is an expectation that my room would be the proper temperature upon arrival....no good answer to that. If I want to come into a hot hotel room, I will stay at a Motel 6 and pay a much reduced price....I hope this is not the new Marriott policy or I will be switching brands.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Dear traveldiva36:

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and share your experience - my most sincere apologies for not exceeding your expectations. You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. I apologize that the temperature upon your arrival was not comfortable and further that we did not respond appropriately. Our goal with every guest is to provide clean accommodations and exceed every expectation but we realize that there are times when we will fall short of this goal.
I would like the opportunity to make this right with you; please contact me directly. We would like to regain your trust and hope to serve you again in the future. Again, our most sincere apology.
Tami J. Scott - GM

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport? Share your experiences!