I stayed here for two nights. The hotel is close to the airport but I didn't really hear any aircraft noise. They also have a shuttle but I had a rental car so I didn't need it.
The hotel was in good condition though the ceiling in my bathroom is showing signs of water damage that needs to be repaired. My room was very clean, as was the bathroom except for what I noted above. WiFi signal was strong but it is unencrypted so be careful what you do over this connection. Flat screen TV with many of the channels in high definition.
My room overlooked the busy intersection out front but I didn't find the noise to be bothersome. If it might bother you, I suggest asking for an odd-numbered room which will face away from the intersection. My room was closest to the elevators and I also did not find that to be bothersome.
There is an Applebee's next door and IHOP, Waffle House, and a couple of other restaurants within walking distance. However, the neighborhood to the immediate north (towards Central Ave/Route 66) is a bit rough and I do not recommend walking through there at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Albuquerque Airport offers superior accommodations and abundant amenities. We are located only a few minutes from the Albuquerque Sunport with complimentary transportation from 430AM to Midnight daily. Ask about one of our "Park-n-Fly" packages to make your trip even more convenient! We are located close to University of New Mexico, the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta Park, Albuquerque Isotopes baseball, Kirtland AFB and Isleta Pavilion. There is also plenty of shopping nearby such as; Nob Hill shopping district, Coronado Mall, Uptown Shopping Center and Old Town Albuquerque. After enjoying our complimentary hot breakfast each morning take a ride on the NM Railrunner to Santa Fe, NM. We also have complimentary high speed internet, a business center, fitness center and seasonal outdoor pool and whirlpool. You can also now enjoy the new IMAX theatre located only 10 minutes from our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Marriott, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Albuquerque Airport Hotel Albuquerque
- Sleep Inn Albuquerque
- Fairfield Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Fairfield Inn