“Great 5 day stay.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport

You added Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1801 Yale Boulevard Southeast, Albuquerque, NM 87106 (Formerly Ramada Limited Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #8 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
Certificate of Excellence 2014
west hills, ca
“Great 5 day stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

I was greeted very warmly by John, the manager. I was upgraded to a suite. It was a quiet, large, lovely room. I was very much impressed with the friendliness of the staff. I dealt with John and Pam the most. They are both an asset to this property, as are the others. A smile and a hello from ALL.
It was very busy in the breakfast room and the food items were replenished quickly. Great selection of foods. The hotel is very close to the airport and a ride to/from the airport is provided.
The rate was extremely reasonable and I will definitely stay at this hotel again. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
ComfortAbq, General Manager at Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
First of all let me thank you for the kind words and positive comments. Another big thank you for choosing our newly renovated hotel as your place of stay for five nights. It gives my staff and I the greatest feeling of accomplishment to know that we have taken care of another guest and they write about it.

We definitely appreciate you recognizing our employees and we definitely look forward to your return stay so we may give you another 'Perfect 10' service.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Overall, this hotel is a great value near the Albuquerque airport. Breakfast was fantastic, and my room was very clean. However, as other reviewers have noted the walls between rooms here are very thin. I literally thought an alarm clock was going off in my room, when it was actually next door.

Staff is pretty attentive and helpful. However, they had trouble figuring out I had prepaid for my reservation. Overall, I would stay here again given the nicely appointed rooms, and comfortable bed. If you are a light sleeper I would suggest somewhere else due to the thin walls. There was no noise from planes even though the hotel is close to the airport.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that faces away from Yale Blvd.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
ComfortAbq, General Manager at Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Thank you for providing us feedback and we will definitely use your comments to better our position as one of the top Choice Hotels in Albuquerque.
I do apologize if the noise level was a little more than expected. We would like to think our hotel is very accommodating, safe and worth a return visit.
We look forward to your return visit so we can give you that 'Perfect 10" service that we strive for.
Joshua Tree, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

I couldn't give an all excellent review because this hotel was not "perfect", but I would definitely stay here again.
Problem 1: no ice in ice machine on floor we were staying on. Not a big problem because the two other floors had ice.
Problem 2: Heater was extremely loud and it woke me up coming on to heat. Also not a big problem. I just turned it off completely and slept thru the night.
Problem 3: I needed to print out an emailed document and the computer wasn't working. Well, here is where I was really impressed. The Desk Clerk (Nishant Patel) tried to fix it, and after about 6 failed attempts, he allowed me to print my document from his computer. He solved my problem completely and in a timely manner. Thank you.

• Stayed February 2014
Let me be the first to apologize to you for the minor problems you endured during your stay. The last thing we want from a guest is to be uncomfortable by any means. Even though they were small problems I am glad to know to know that Nishant was able to help you out. We look forward to your next visit so we can give you a 'Perfect 10' service.
Hagerstown, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

Clean, comfortable, good value for the price. Nice breakfast. Staff were very helpful and informative. Parking is free and it is very close to the airport. Quiet and safe secure building. I would stay there again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
We definitely appreciate the positive comments geared toward our hotel and staff. We do work extremely hard to maintaining our property and to make sure our guests have a great experience. We definitely want our guests to feel safe during their stay and we look forward to seeing you on your return stay.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

Breakfast was great, rooms were clean, fitness center was great, and my family enjoyed the pool. Everything you need and at a great price. They just need water bottles in the vending machine. Eating out and I needed just water.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
First of all let me say thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport. We are so glad you had a chance to use our indoor hot tub and pool. It's always a great way to unwind before you a great night sleep. On the other hand I do apologize there was no water in the vending machines. We usually have those available at the front desk. We do look forward to your return visit and one more thanks to your kind words.
Bloomfield, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

I have stayed at several hotels in the Albuquerque Airport Area. The Comfort Inn is by far and away my first choice. Staff is friendly and accommodating. Hot fresh breakfast with several choices. Very quiet with secure compound. Outstanding Value!!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
ComfortAbq, General Manager at Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
We appreciate your choice to stay with the newly renovated Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport. We take alot of pride in our property and I know that our guests will have more than just your average stay. We work hard to make sure our guests leave with a positive experience from the time they check in, to the indoor hot tub and pool as well as a hot breakfast before they exit our property. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.
Tacoma, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

The staff was very helpful in helping find the right room for the right price. They engage us in conversation about current events and they where very fun to talk to. The experience was in my opinion a ten. The continental breakfast was better than expected and the rooms clean.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
I am glad to hear that you had a chance to try our fantastic hot breakfast during your stay. I would like to think that our Front Desk Agents know the Albuquerque area well enough to pass it on to our guests that want to know more about our city and where to go. It's definitely a plus to have that knowledge. Thank you for staying at our newly renovated property and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Been to Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport? Share your experiences!