“Felt family owned. Wonderful” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport

You added Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1801 Yale Boulevard Southeast, Albuquerque, NM 87106 (Formerly Ramada Limited Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #10 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
“Felt family owned. Wonderful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Affordable. Friendly and very responsive to any needs I had. Budget friendly. Comfortable bed. Only reason not giving 5 stars is walls are a little thin but I would stay again. I was there 3 nights. Seemed like a new owner or manager who really wanted my stay to go well.

Stayed November 2013
ComfortAbq, General Manager at Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Dear Dash,

Thank your for staying with us and commenting on your experience. As the new General Manager of the Comfort Inn it is my joy and pleasure to make sure our guests leave with a positive feeling.

We definitely do what we can to cater to our guests and their needs and wants and I am glad to know we were able to accommodate you.

We look forward to seeing you all again soon.

John Vestal, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Reserve, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I am going to name drop as I feel that the employees deserve a BIG Thanks from me. Amanda Lopez, does a wonderful job keeping the breakfast bar clean and supplied with fresh food. Thank you. I can't name them all but Nishant Patel is my Front Desk buddy and he makes sure I have everything I need as do the others.Liz and her team of housekeepers are just the best. anything I may need is done and taken care of, They make sure the rooms are so neat and clean it is a wonderful experience to walk in the room and see the big white bed and clean surroundings. Thank -you. We have enjoyed the conversations with Todd. I know he has left, but what a job he has done to assure that the Comfort Inn is up and running at full speed. and then there is John Vestal, not a day goes by that he doesn't welcome me and and supports me when my husband is in the V.A. Hospital. Thank you John. I feel so safe and welcomed here. Will not stay anywhere else in the city. Have a great Day Eddilu Brown and my husband is so happy to know that I am fine when he is in the hospital.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Mr. & Mrs Brown,

Let me be the first to say thank you to the both of you for being such great and loyal Comfort inn guests. We know there are many other hotels for you to choose from but you continue to keep us your second home.

We definitely appreciate your kind words and the positivity that you bring us. You know that we definitely do all we can to make our guest feel warm and welcome. It's great guest like yourselves that have helped us become of the top hotels in Albuquerque.

We look forward to you seeing you all again soon.

MELROSE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They put me on the third floor which was the quiet floor and free of kids. The bed was very comfortable and I enjoyed a great rest. The wifi was among the best I have used. Will definitely stay there again if I am in the area.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
ComfortAbq, General Manager at Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Mr. Kenneth,

Thank you for giving us a great TripAdvisor comment. It is definitely nice to know our guests are very well taken care of during their stay.

I hope you will return again so we can once again give you great service.

Arden, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Clean, updated, affordable and with great and enthusiastic service this hotel is hard to beat. They run a shuttle service tailored to individual guests and had no problem picking us up at the car rental drop off, after we had first checked our luggage at the hotel. A very friendly place!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Mr. Loney,

Thank you for your positive and meaningful comments. We strive on great customer service and I am very pleased we were able to accommodate you with that.

The fact we are able to help our guests with the rental car drop off is a big plus as it can cause headaches for guests who have to leave in the morning for an early flight. The last thing any guest wants to do is rush themselves.

We definitely hope you will come back and see us again very soon.

John Vestal, General Manager.
Lansing, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

This hotel was very convenient for our evening arrival at the airport and the great value. The staff was very helpful and friendly. We asked for a "pet-free" room when we reserved, and it was confirmed by the staff when we checked in. Everything in the room looked brand new and the room was exceptionally clean. The hotel was quiet. We didn't try the morning breakfast buffet because we were anxious to get out an explore the city.

Room Tip: If you prefer a pet-free room, ask for it during the reservation process. This is one hotel that ac...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Ms. Embie,

Thank you for such a great comment and review. It is nice to know that our guests are happy during their stay and they recognize our staff which we think is pretty good.

We are also glad that we were able to accommodate you and your pet during your stay. The fact we are pet friendly sets us above many others who are not. It was a great help to us that you requested a pet room ahead of time to accommodate that particular room.

We hope you will come back and see us again soon,.

Eagan, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

We arrived after a long day of driving to find a very nice place with even nicer staff. We got checked in and they offered some suggestions for dinner that included directions on how to get there. We only had one night there but it was very nice. I would do it again when traveling thru or to Albuquerque.

Room Tip: Choice Hotels are almost always a good value. Give them a try.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Larry,

First of all let me say thank you for staying with us during your stay in Albuquerque. We definitely appreciate your business as a valued customer.

I am also happy to hear your experience with us was just better than average and happy to know that our front desk staff helped you with your preferences for dinner.

We definitely look forward to seeing you on your return trip. Again, thank you for staying with us.

Taos, New Mexico, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Will continue to stay here for it's proximity to airport, reasonable price as I usually stay for just a few hours, great new look and overall great improvement. As good as any hotel I stayed at on this last trip to Boston. Hampton Inn, Comfort Inn, Holiday Inn Express(not so good) and Sea Crest Beach Hotel. Internet problem? Kept loosing connection and have to re-boot computer. Finally just used airport computer to check-in. Not a big deal!!! Thanks for asking!!!Lots of issues at Comfort Inn in Woburn, Mass. w/desk clerk on duty. Will not stay there again!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
ComfortAbq, General Manager at Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear Bobbi,

Thank you for noticing our wonderful changes we have made to our New Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport. It has been a great change for us as employees but more important our guests who have followed us through all of our changes

It warms my heart to see that we rose above and beyond what other name brand hotels couldn't provide you and I will definitely pass that on to our employees so they can see what our guests are saying and that is very much noted and appreciated.

But, I must apologize for the internet problems you may have had. We are looking into those but on a brighter side glad to hear that you were able to use our computer center to print your boarding pass.

Thank you for staying with us once again and hope to see you again soon.

John Vestal, General Manager

Been to Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport? Share your experiences!