“a very nice stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #37 of 145 hotels in Albuquerque
Auburn Hills, Michigan
“a very nice stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

We stayed there for tree days during the balloon fiesta in october. Had a room on the upper floor. Very comfortable king size bed. Flat screen TV. I liked the firmness of the mattress & white duvet. The room is small, but does have a lot of storage space. Perfect for one person or for a couple like us. Like most of Sleep Inns, it did not have a bath tub,but there is a very nice,clean shower with good water pressure. Free hot breakfast every morning.Nice computer in the lobby.Hot tub was not working. But after addressing it with the manager,it was fixed the following day.The front desk lady was friendly,but would not take care of the problems.So if you have a concern,just address it with the manager.One thing i was disappointed is that the luggage stand was not in the room.Front desk lady said they just gave away the last one to another guest.We could really use one,but were able to manage without it.Overall it was avery nice stay and we'll most likely stay there next time we go to the balloon fiesta.

Room Tip: The hotel does not face a busy street,so any room shoud be quiet.We had a room on top floor. It was...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
MikeSlp424, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn Airport Albuquerque, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Thank you for staying with us! We are glad to see that you enjoyed your stay here at the Sleep Inn, we hope that you will come back and stay with out again!

87 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Tampa, Florida, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

We are frequent visitors to ABQ and have stayed at this hotel at least a dozen times. Why? It's a great value. The rates are competitive, the location is good for what we like to do, it has been recently remodeled, it's quiet, and the staff always gives fine service. As with all Sleep Inns, it is just a basic hotel but if you're looking for a clean quiet place to have a good night's sleep with a good basic breakfast to start the day, this is your place. In addition, they have a nice indoor pool and the :-) WiFi has always been fast and reliable. We'll be back.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Clovis, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I love the Sleep Inn brand, so I figured this hotel would be awesome. I was right. First of all, although my room was kinda small, it was very comfortable and cozy. Secondly, the TV was very cool because it was a flat screen and they had Direct TV, so I had several options I could choose from at the end of my day. Thirdly, their breakfast included several options, including salsa for my eggs and sausage! Lastly, the staff was very helpful and polite on all shifts and all days I spoke with them. I will definitely be staying with this hotel in the future. Oh, by the way, I felt incredibly safe here, which was important because I like to travel alone. :)

Room Tip: I chose a room on the top (3rd) floor because I don't like to hear people above me. It was nice...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
MikeSlp424, Manager at Sleep Inn Airport Albuquerque, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for such of positive and detail review, It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our Sleep Inn Hotel. We'll be glad to see in your next visit to Albuquerque, Wishing you a wonderful fall/winter season!
Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Our room with one king bed was nice, but kind of... cozy. It was almost difficult getting a suitcase in and past the desk. Bathroom separated by a thin sliding door. But everything was nicely decorated, very clean, and the bed comfortable. One problem throughout the hotel: the desks in the rooms and the lobby computer are high, and the nice swivel office chairs do not go nearly high enough. So you are left with your work at about your upper chest. Not comfortable for any length of time. Good breakfast - waffles, sausage, egg patties, etc. A van at the hotel will shuttle guests on demand to and from the airport, less than 10 minutes away.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for staying with us in october. we are very glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and we hope that you will come back and stay with us again!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I was apprehensive about staying at the Sleep Inn because of the proximity to the airport. It was a last minute decision and one I do not regret. Sleep Inn's are in the Choice Privileges chain and I was surprised to see a new modern hotel. I wish more were at that standard. The room was small but nicely furnished and there was no space wasted with a bathtub only a shower, makes sense to me. The bed was very comfy. Check in was friendly and efficient. I only heard 2 planes so it was a quiet night. Breakfast was the usual Choice array.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
MikeSlp424, Manager at Sleep Inn Airport Albuquerque, responded to this review, September 28, 2013
Dear Millc54,

Thank you for selecting our Sleep Inn Hotel. We were delighted to read you enjoyed our location. It was most kind of you to highlight, our newly remodel, and the efficiency of our staff. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

The staff at the Sleep Inn Airport in Albuquerque are very friendly, providing excellent service.
The rooms are very clean and comfortable. Every time I visit Albuquerque, Sleep Inn is always my number one choice. I do not drive. I don't mind walking for a considerable distance, or taking the bus. However, the public transportation system is not very frequent in this area.
Of course, taxi service is always available for those us who want to enjoy an evening out on the town. By the way,Fudd Rucker's and AppleBee's are two very good eateries nearby, and are walkable from the Sleep Inn.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Desar Kitty g,

I'm glad to read you enjoy your stay at our Sleep Inn Hotel every time you visit Albuquerque. Thank you so much for your loyalty, we really appreciate it. Please keep in mind that we offer free shuttle services with in 3 miles around. We do look forward to welcome you back soon!
Lakeland, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

We stayed here on our way east on I40 - it is 5 miles off the hwy but nothing was available at the last minute. Easy to find, good nites sleep although the rooms are small - really should only have had a queen bed in the king bed room we had. Only about 4 inches from the wall on my side of the bed. I hit the wall a couple of times in the nite. The only bad thing I can say is in the morning we left early and as we walked down the hall there were dead or nearly dead cockroaches in the hallway, we were on the first floor. If this is a common occurance, they should send staff out to clean them up before people start walking out to breakfast.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
MikeSlp424, Manager at Sleep Inn Airport Albuquerque, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us, we sincerely appreciated when our guest let us know how to improve our service. I apologize for the inconvinience you had with the water bugs. Unfortunately, caused to the weather we had this issue. Definitely we are taking care of that and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Albuquerque.

Been to Sleep Inn Airport Albuquerque? Share your experiences!