“Fine” 3 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 Motel Albuquerque East to your Saves list
Super 8 Motel Albuquerque East
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   450 Paisano Street NE, Albuquerque, NM 87123   |
Ranked #81 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

This hotel is really really difficult to find even with GPS so if you don't have GPS you probably won't find it. Then when we check in the front desk guy says that if we want our car to no get broken into then we should park in the front parking lot where it's light. So we get the last parking space in the "light" (I guess if you registered after us you have to park in the dark and your car will get broken into??????). So we go to our room and it's the tiniest room I've ever stayed in....but the bed is nice and soft and the room appeared to be clean. Until we checked out the bathroom. There was mold in the toilet and mouse poop in the shower.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

super8abqeast, General Manager at Super 8 Motel Albuquerque East, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Thank you for your review and your input. We strive to not only meet but exceed our guests' expectations. We apologize for the condition of the bathroom during your stay. Please know that the issues have been addressed. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to serve you again.
Scottsdale
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

My room was very clean. Small, but I had a very inexpensive King room. Next time I would be willing to pay a few dollars more for a larger room. Maybe the doubles are larger.

The wireless internet signal was very weak, and the hotel was very hard to find (at night) even with a GPS. I finally called to find out how to get there. The directions they gave me didn’t jive with what my Garmin was telling me, but they finally got me there. I had trouble figuring out how to change channels on the TV, but I was pretty tired so I just went to bed.

Overall it was a good room for a good price (including the $8 pet fee). I would be okay staying here again if need be, but I would look around first for a larger room and stronger Internet in the same price range. There were some other hotels in ABQ that had better Tripadvisor ratings in this price range, but most of them had much higher pet fees or were not as close to I-40.

I would like to have given a 3.5 rating. The property is a little better than a 3.0, but not quite deserving of a 4.0.

Room Tip: The least expensive King was very small even for one person and a dog. Ask for a larger room, espec...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for your review and your feedback concerning your stay. We're glad to have been of service to you and look forward to seeing you on your next trip through Albuquerque.
LAS CRUCES
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

It would be to your advantage to make sure everything in the rooms are in working order prior to renting out to the public, to have a more pleasant experience for everyone involved

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your review. We're glad you enjoyed your stay. Please be assured that your comments regarding the working order of items in the room are being addressed. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Albuquerque.

Been to Super 8 Motel Albuquerque East? Share your experiences!