I made an advanced purchase/reservation on the internet for my room and saved a ton of money. I only paid about half of what I normally pay for a room at a Candlewood Suites Hotel. This made me a little suspicious about the hotel. When you arrive at the hotel you'll notice that there is a security door that requires a key card to get into the lobby. If you don't have a key card then the attendant has to let you in. The attendant at the front desk was very friendly. In fact, my mom dropped her purse somewhere between the front door and our room and the attendant brought the purse to our room (and my mom's purse still had all of the money and credit cards inside). I would give the front desk attendant 5 stars! The hallways have some wear and tear on them but the rooms look like they have been updated within the last couple of years. I couldn't detect any bedbugs when sleeping. I was a little leary of the location of the hotel when I arrived. You'll notice that some of the nearby retailers have the metal security gates on the doors/windows. However, I didn't have any problems and felt pretty safe. There are a lot of the typical retailers close by (Walmart, McDonalds, Pizza Hut, etc...However, I went to Jack in the Box for dinner and got combo #12 and the lady forgot to put my curly fries in my to-go bag. The hotel was very quiet which is a big plus. I would recommend that you ask for a room on the 3rd floor. I would definitely recommend this hotel. In fact, I've already made a reservation to stay here on my way back to Kansas City. If you purchase/reserve your room 10 days in advance you can save a ton of money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience our new Comforts of Home Bedding Collection.Candlewood Suites Albuquerque hotel is located in the heart of Albuquerque, New Mexico and is only a one hour drive to Santa Fe. We are near the city's major highways and just 3 miles from downtown. Just a few minutes away from the Albuquerque International Airport, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta Park and the mid-town business district. The finest dining, shopping and entertainment are also close by. Each suite has a full kitchen complete with microwave and full size refrigerator. Work efficiently at your over sized executive desk with free high-speed Internet, two separate phone lines; check e-mail and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax in the over stuffed recliner while you enjoy the CD player and DVD/VCR. Borrow your favorites from the free video and CD library. Work off some stress in our fitness center. Visit our Candlewood Cupboard, now featuring 'Juan Valdez' complimentary coffee to all guests. You can also purchase meals, snacks and sundry items at value prices. Pets allowed with a non-refundable fee based on length of stay. $75 for 1-6 nights and $150 for 7+ nights. Pet agreement must be signed at check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, Tingo, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Otel, Agoda, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Candlewood Suites Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Candlewood Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Candlewood Suites