“BEST HOTEL OF MY TRIP” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn and Suites Albuquerque Downtown

You added Baymont Inn and Suites Albuquerque Downtown to your Saves list
Baymont Inn and Suites Albuquerque Downtown
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   411 McKnight Ave NW, Albuquerque, NM 87102 (Formerly Quality Inn & Suites Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #69 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
philadelphia
“BEST HOTEL OF MY TRIP”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2010

I stayed at this motel twice on my trip to New Mexico. I found this to be the best of my 10 day trip. The rooms were clean and very reasonable. The beds were very comfortable and they give your 4 fluffy pillows on each bed.

The front desk was so helpful and could not do enough for us. They even called on the phone to tell me that the coffee was ready in the lobby. We were able to print out our broading tickets on the free Internet. Management aimed to please and they did.

They have a free shuttle that will take you to Old Town which we used. They suggested the best restaurant of our trip too. It was the Church St. Cafe right in Old Town, and it was excellent.

The breakfast has plenty to pick from, even eggs and sausage, waffles, fresh fruit, yogurt, oatmeal, different types of bread, danish, and cereal. It was a very clean and nice display of food to eat.

Stay here if you need a room in Albuquerque, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Cary, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2010

I stayed 4 nights at this property and found it to be a great price with a hot breakfast that exceeded my expectations. I attended meetings at the Convention Center which was about 1 mile away and was able to get free hotel shuttle service within about 15 minutes of my request and i used this several times each day. The hotel is a little old and there is a reasonable restaurant next door. However, the rooms were very clean and the service was very efficient. I would stay there again because of the combination of price and service.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
AlbQuality, General Manager at Baymont Inn and Suites Albuquerque Downtown, responded to this review, February 2, 2011
We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our services and your stay! I am grateful to you for taking the time to share your experience and veiws during your stay. we look forward to serving you again Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey!
Hash Patel G.M & all the staff
Glens Falls, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2010

We were pleasantly surprised with all aspects of our stay from the free shuttle to the friendliness of staff. Great continental breakfast, close to everything, clean, efficient, accommodating. Hope to have a chance o return there.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2010

We were just passing through and staying for only one night but if your on a multi day trip to Albuquerque that is not for business another hotel may be better.

No problems during our stay but probably wouldn't stay here again due to the location.

Location is not so great for leisure. It's in an industrial area and not the most uplifting when coming in to the place. The inside is average but the breakfast bar was a bit better than the typical offered.

As a note, not just for this location, but most chain hotels with a breakfast bar.
Why is the tv on to a news channel giving us all the bad news that is happening in the world/area? I know some people want to know what is going on but for the others that are on vacation to get away....

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Savannah, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2010

I had an awesome trip to Albuquerque. This was a great place to stay. The free shuttle service was awesome. The driver assisted us in the best places to visit during our convention stay. The rooms were spacious and very clean. The hot breakfast included waffles,sausage,egg,biscuit and gravy. These were just a few of the many items given. Awesome value for the money I paid. I will surely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Honolulu
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2010

The entire staff at Quality Inn & Suites went out of their way to ensure a pleasant stay at their property. Their services were superb and far above and beyond my expectations. I cannot compliment their housekeeping enough as I've stayed elsewhere where housekeeping services were very poor. Here at Quality Inn & Suites, they change the beddings and shower curtains almost daily and you can tell the room has been thoroughly cleaned. The free shuttle service to nearby shopping and eatery locations was another plus for us, and of course, the tips on worthy casinos to visit.

• Stayed June 2010
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2010

Wow, I disagree with whoever said they would not stay at this hotel again. The Staff was very helpful and nice. Younger man at the desk helped with bags and made sure our check- in went very well. Kids loved the pool, and I loved the breakfast. I was very happy.

I did get lost going to the hotel, but when I called the Hotel they were very helpful. But when I finally got to the hotel I was worried that if I left the hotel again I would have a hard time finding it again. That was also taken care of by a Cindy who informed me of the shuttle. I will return again! Thank you for a wonderful stay...

• Stayed May 2010

Been to Baymont Inn and Suites Albuquerque Downtown? Share your experiences!