“Great Place to Stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque (I-40 Eubank)

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque (I-40 Eubank) to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque (I-40 Eubank)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10330 Hotel Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87123   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #64 of 145 hotels in Albuquerque
Okeechobee,Florida
“Great Place to Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2010

This hotel is on the outside of the city. It is quiet and comfortable and yet near all the attractions. It is also in a good restaurant and shopping area. The swimming pool indoors was delightful, they also have a guest laundry room. We stayed here on the way to the Grand Canyon and returned on our way back.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple

118 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2009

We stayed here recently on a road trip. We picked the location because of it's proximity to I 40. The front desk staff were friendly and check in was smooth. Our room on the second floor was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was just OK. The biscuits were hard and the gravy bland. The eggs tasted like powdered eggs, but the cinammon rolls were good as usual. The dining room was very small and cramped with a large crowd when we were there. Too many tables smashed into a small space. We were only there for one night so it wasn't a big issue.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2009

The room was comfortable. Great shower head! Front desk staff efficient and pleasant. Continental breakfast was very complete, and included everything from cereal and yogurt to bacon and scrambled eggs. Staff kept careful watch over the breakfast and refilled items as needed. Plenty of tables available, with comfortable seating for about 40 in the breakfast room. Near Sandia Tramway and National Atomic Museum.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
Tumwater, Wa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2009

I got great service when making the reservation, a great rate for either military or AAA; very clean and comfortable room; great breakfast - the best I have had and it is still included free in room price; just passing through but worth the time to come back and write a review. That should say something. :) Most reasonable pet rate - thank you.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
ozzyandharry
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2008

Stop #2 of our roadtrip...

I advise you stop somewhere else in Albuquerque if you are passing through. OK, honestly, the only reason we wanted to stay at this hotel is because of one of my favorite "Weird" Al songs, "Albuquerque". In the song, he says he stays at an Albuquerque Holiday Inn, where the towels are oh so fluffy, and you can eat your soup out of the ashtray if you wanna, it's ok, they're clean...

So anyway, long story short, it sucked. We had roaches all over the bathroom (small, but THEY ARE STILL ROACHES) ICK!!! I took a couple "live ones" up to the front desk the next morning (because we did not know they were there until the next morning) and dumped them on the counter and simply stated, "I want to see the manager because of these". Ewwww.

Well, the manager only knocked off $20 of the bill. Whatever. I won't be returning. Yuck.

• Liked — The beds weren't all that bad.
  • Disliked — The roach infestation.
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Indianapolis, IN
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2008

I recently stayed with several members of my family at the Holiday Inn Express operated by Express Investments Inc. During the course of my stay I experienced house keeping that not only did not clean my room but turned off my AC and placed the "do not disturb" sign on my door. Additionally, the general manager confronted my family about a noise complaint that occurred while we were not at the hotel and when I asked for more information he ejected us from the hotel without probable cause. I would strongly suggest that all travelers avoid this particular Holiday Inn. I have stayed in many hotel rooms from Holiday Inn in my travels and I have never had such a bad experience from a hotel or its management staff. I am happy to share my experience should anyone inquire.

• Liked — Convenient Location
  • Disliked — The management staff
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Grand Rapids, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2008

The rooms were clean if a little small. The continental breakfast was the best I've had...yummy! The staff was friendly and quick. I would stay there again.

• Liked — great breakfast, 2 different kinds of pillows on each bed, and they allow pets
  • Disliked — no great place to walk the dogs
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque (I-40 Eubank)? Share your experiences!