“Outstanding option for a very clean, current place with super amenities and great staff!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque (I-40 Eubank)

You added Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque (I-40 Eubank) to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque (I-40 Eubank)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10330 Hotel Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87123   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #68 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Very clean, new, granite counters and shower surround, flat screen TV, fast free internet, new stock of lotion, shampoo, etc. each day. Fantastic amenities like microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, self-serve washer and dryer, excellent free breakfast buffet with very fresh selection of hot and cold selections. Buffet runs til10:00 AM which is perfect for late sleepers. This is not the "pull from freezer and thaw/reheat" buffet. The bacon and biscuits were like good homemade food.

The lobby is very nicely appointed, roomy and comfortable with a big TV and cozy leather sofas. Free business center with free fax available 24 hrs. Front desk and breakfast staff were genuinely warm, friendly and helpful. The location is very good for shopping, close to major highway, and is well worth the stay.

This is the nicest hotel of any of the $100 per night or so chains.

Room Tip: Our room was very quiet even though it was on inside row adjacent to indoor pool. If it were busier...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Eufaula, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

On a trip from Alabama to California we stopped in for the night. The room was adequate, walls were a little thin and the showerhead could stand to be replaced, but otherwise it was very clean and well kept. The staff at the front desk, however, were head and shoulders above any I have ever experienced. I have never had someone work so hard to find me a discount, they had a treat for my puppy and when asked about places to eat they not only gave us several recommendations, they copied menus and gave them to us. So often places of business act as if they are doing you a favor doing business with you, these people were quite the opposite, they seemed genuinely happy to help us in any way they could. We were so impressed that we made a reservation to stay there on the way back. We experienced the same great service. We arrived at 5 am, we had been told that the latest checkout we could get was noon but the young lady working the desk worked it out so that we could check out much later than that. Whenever I stay in Albuquerque, this is where I will stay. Good place, great people… and if you stay here, make sure you check out the Owl café.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

This is an excellent hotel and the manager Richard is wonderful and extremely helpful. The front desk are also personable and enjoyable. They have some of the best customer service I have ever seen. They also have a slide open on the weekends. Good location. Nice appearance. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

Room Tip: No rooms fit more than 4 people.
Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is clean, has very comfortable beds n pillows n has a terrific staff of kind, happy, helpful people. I really liked my visit there. I mentioned to the manager Delilah that I was impressed with her hotel. She said that her n her staff appreciate hearing that they are going a good. Indeed, they are.

• Stayed November 2012
Kansas City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Good place to camp out during the Balloon Fiesta. A nice hotel...very clean with a great staff who were more than willing to work with our group of 30 Harley riders. Several great restaurants within waking distance.....Sadie's Mexican, the famous Owl Cafe, and Applebee's. Stayed here once before, will stay here again!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Raymore, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

First trip to Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta, good trip overall. The hotel was very clean, pillows soft and firm choices, HD Tv, Direct TV, air conditioner functional-not frosty, but adequate. The staff was very attentive to our group needs(30 Harley riders). The cookies for dessert were tasty. The breakfast selection was quite satisfactory, eggs, sausage, pancakes, b & g, cinnamon rolls, juices, cereals big room with plenty of tables. The staff even let us use it for a semi-rousing game of left-right-center. Had to keep it down somewhat due to rooms above us, but no complaints. The hotel had security walking the parking lot at night, as far as I know, no problems. Even had a member of our group misplace their camera and a fellow patron turned it back into us. Within walking distance to the Owl Cafe and Sadie's Restaurant. Both places top notch on food selection and service as well.

Room Tip: We stayed in the corridor with the grass walkway and smokers gazebo, but no issues with loudness or...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel as it was rated as a three star by AAA. The room was absolutely horrendous. Bugs were coming out of the sink and tub drains. The carpet was so dirty that our bare feet turned black. The air conditioner was so loud one would think a freight train was going through the room. If you didn't turn on the air conditioner the room would get too hot to sleep. The breakfast eggs were so watery and salty that one who doesn't eat salt could become very ill. Will never stay at this place ever again. Traveler beware!

• Stayed September 2012
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque (I-40 Eubank), responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Dear acferber,

Thank you for your detailed review regarding your experience. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring these matters to our attention and apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay. I sincerely apologize the condition of the room, bathroom situation and loud air conditioning unit as well as breakfast options you received was less than satisfactory. We truly value your feedback as this gives us the opportunity of improving what we can offer. We will address these points and I hope when you return you will see the improvements made.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare

Been to Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque (I-40 Eubank)? Share your experiences!