“Excellent Management” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque (I-40 Eubank)

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque (I-40 Eubank) to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque (I-40 Eubank)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10330 Hotel Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87123   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #68 of 146 hotels in Albuquerque
Dallas, Texas
“Excellent Management”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

This is an excellent hotel and the manager Richard is wonderful and extremely helpful. The front desk are also personable and enjoyable. They have some of the best customer service I have ever seen. They also have a slide open on the weekends. Good location. Nice appearance. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

Room Tip: No rooms fit more than 4 people.
Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

124 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is clean, has very comfortable beds n pillows n has a terrific staff of kind, happy, helpful people. I really liked my visit there. I mentioned to the manager Delilah that I was impressed with her hotel. She said that her n her staff appreciate hearing that they are going a good. Indeed, they are.

• Stayed November 2012
Kansas City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Good place to camp out during the Balloon Fiesta. A nice hotel...very clean with a great staff who were more than willing to work with our group of 30 Harley riders. Several great restaurants within waking distance.....Sadie's Mexican, the famous Owl Cafe, and Applebee's. Stayed here once before, will stay here again!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Raymore, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

First trip to Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta, good trip overall. The hotel was very clean, pillows soft and firm choices, HD Tv, Direct TV, air conditioner functional-not frosty, but adequate. The staff was very attentive to our group needs(30 Harley riders). The cookies for dessert were tasty. The breakfast selection was quite satisfactory, eggs, sausage, pancakes, b & g, cinnamon rolls, juices, cereals big room with plenty of tables. The staff even let us use it for a semi-rousing game of left-right-center. Had to keep it down somewhat due to rooms above us, but no complaints. The hotel had security walking the parking lot at night, as far as I know, no problems. Even had a member of our group misplace their camera and a fellow patron turned it back into us. Within walking distance to the Owl Cafe and Sadie's Restaurant. Both places top notch on food selection and service as well.

Room Tip: We stayed in the corridor with the grass walkway and smokers gazebo, but no issues with loudness or...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel as it was rated as a three star by AAA. The room was absolutely horrendous. Bugs were coming out of the sink and tub drains. The carpet was so dirty that our bare feet turned black. The air conditioner was so loud one would think a freight train was going through the room. If you didn't turn on the air conditioner the room would get too hot to sleep. The breakfast eggs were so watery and salty that one who doesn't eat salt could become very ill. Will never stay at this place ever again. Traveler beware!

• Stayed September 2012
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque (I-40 Eubank), responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Dear acferber,

Thank you for your detailed review regarding your experience. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring these matters to our attention and apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay. I sincerely apologize the condition of the room, bathroom situation and loud air conditioning unit as well as breakfast options you received was less than satisfactory. We truly value your feedback as this gives us the opportunity of improving what we can offer. We will address these points and I hope when you return you will see the improvements made.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare
Farmington, New Mexico, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Stayed 1 night and found the room very run down. Would not stay there again. Overpriced for condition of room, needs to be remodeled. Everytime the air conditioner came on it made noise. Would not stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque (I-40 Eubank), responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Dear judyj22,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review following your recent stay. I apologize for any inconvenience the condition of the room and the level of noise caused you during your stay. Although we were not able to exceed or at least be at par with your expectation, we hope you give us another chance to change your perception of our hotel.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGCare
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

My family and I have become accustomed to expecting a quality room at a quality price from Holiday Inn Express. Although we received a quality price, we did not receive a quality room. This location looks like it used to be an old Days Inn that was renovated into a Holiday Inn Express. This is the only Holiday Inn Express that I have stayed at in which the entrances to the rooms are outside. The carpet was not very clean in our room. My daughter's socks were filthy within one hour of walking around in the room. Our room was tied for the smallest hotel bathroom I have ever seen in America. The air conditioner did not work particularly well and our room did not have a clothes closet (just a metal bar to hang your clothes). We expect a lot more out of Holiday Inn Express and will never stay at this location again.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque (I-40 Eubank)? Share your experiences!