“Outstanding property” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque (I-40 Eubank)

You added Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque (I-40 Eubank) to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque (I-40 Eubank)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10330 Hotel Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87123   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #72 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
Nowheresville, Outasite
“Outstanding property”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

We spent a week at the Holiday Inn Express at I-40 and Eubank in Albuquerque and loved it. We were treated well, the room was extremely clean, and had a great breakfast. Overall, a very pleasant stay. Will definitely stay there again when we travel through.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side get a better view of the mesas, rooms on the northeast corner get a great vie...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

Cute room. Had a patio door that opened right up to the pool! Beds were comfy and breakfast was good. Thanks!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

This is not like the typical Holiday Inn Express. It has all outdoor rooms and does not have an elevator. The room, however, was up to date and clean. The beds were comfortable. The room has a patio which looks out over the pool and spa which are located in an inner courtyard which is covered. The price was lower than the other Holiday Inn Express down the road which makes sense considering the age and style of the property.

I did not have an issue with the hotel at all until I was awakened by a giant waterbug running over my face. It sent the three of us into a panic and caused up to pack up and leave well earlier than we expected to (as you can imagine). These things happen and is not something I would necessarily blame on a property. The last guests could have brought it in.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Durango, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

The staff put a large group of high school kids up for us. The staff is very courteous and patient (Ruby is a standout!). The rooms were very comfortable and clean. The full breakfast was wonderful! The kids loved the pool. The famous "Owl Cafe" (a hundred feet away) has the world's best greenchili cheeseburgers, too. Proximity to I-40 access pleased our bus driver......we loved this place and we WILL return next year!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

Stayed here one night, arrived around 630pm. Check inn was fast, staff curtious, actually called the room after we got there to make sure everything was ok. Quiet area, conveniently located near restaurants, a Target store and easy to get to from I40. The room was clean.....definately worth the price.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Avondale, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

Stayed two days and used convenient Sandia Peak location to our benefit. Arrived two hours early (called ahead) and our room was clean and ready. The staff was professional, yet personal and made us feel at home. My wife can't climb stairs and our room was located on the first floor next to a handicapped parking space. It was refreshing to find an Express that didn't look like every other in the country. The breakfast was filled with food to satisfy everyone's tastes. When we visit Albuquerque during future trips to the Mid-West, we will definitely stay at this Hotel. Thank you for your customer service with a smile.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Glendora, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

My husband has stayed at several Holiday Express,So when we had to go to Albuquerque for a
funeral he booked rooms at this location.What a mistake.What they have done is take a old motel and turned it inyo a Holiday Express.The room was very dark ,furniture was very old(when you walked across the floor the furniture would rattle).
The bathroom was so small with a shower and toilet you have to close the door to sit on toilet,if I put my arms out I could touch both walls.(very small)
For the money we would have to pay(we were staaying three days)we stayed 1 night and checked out and went to the Hilton got a bigger nicer room very friendly people for about the same amount.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque (I-40 Eubank), responded to this review, June 18, 2012
Dear sara l,

Thank You for writing a review about your recent stay with us. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and service are superior and we strive to be the best hotel around. It sounds like we fell below your expectations. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Ben J
Case Manager
IHG Care

Been to Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque (I-40 Eubank)? Share your experiences!