“MUCH NEEDED REST” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
Surprise, Arizona
“MUCH NEEDED REST”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

very nice stay, quiet, clean
over the last 18 days of staying in 10 different hotels
this one had some of the cleanest carpets in the room
I kick off my shoes , run around the room all evening
when I took off my white socks, they were almost perfectly
clean.....nice room

Room Tip: no highway noise to worry about either
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ComfortSuitesABQ, General Manager at Comfort Suites Albuquerque, responded to this review, 6 days ago

505-797-0850

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The room was clean and comfortable. However like most Choice hotels the do not start breakfast until 6:30 am. I my job requires me to start my day at 6am, and from the amount of people in the lobby I was not the only one who either had to skip it or stand around and wait for it to start.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ComfortSuitesABQ, General Manager at Comfort Suites Albuquerque, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago

Ranchos De Taos, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything was great! Had a blast in the Pool & Hot Tub, Room was spacious, neat, modern & clean. Love the 12 pm check out even though we didn't have time to take advantage of it we will be going back very very soon! Breakfast room & options were fabulous. See you all soon!

Room Tip: If your unhappy there's really no pleasing some people this place is GREAT & Spacious!
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Bronx, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Because of a heavy work schedule the Comfort Suites was exactly what I needed. Although I was there to conduct personal business my stay was totally relaxing. The service was excellent and Christine at the front desk helped by making herself available to answer all questions.

Room Tip: I completely enjoyed the mountain view.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Salida, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family and I just loved this hotel!! It had 2 queens beds a pull out sofa and 2 tvs which was great!! It was big compared to other hotel rooms. The room was very clean and the staff was very friendly. We didnt eat breakfast at this hotel but it looked good. We will definately stay at this hotel again next time we are in town. We loved it.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
ComfortSuitesABQ, General Manager at Comfort Suites Albuquerque, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was very happy with our stay. The staff was friendly, and helpful. The room was nice and clean. The bed was comfortable and sheets were clean. We had plenty of room. Indoor pool was fun, and refreshing.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Honolulu, Hawaii
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2015

This is the third Choice hotel we've stayed at in Albuquerque. Every one has been some other hotel in the past. This one is no exception. It has small rooms and there is hardly room to walk around. It seems to be far enough from the freeway to be quiet, but we are down the hall from the pool and can hear kids screaming. The wi-fi barely works. After our experiences with Choice hotels in Albuquerque, you should choose some other brand that doesn't renovate an old property.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
ComfortSuitesABQ, General Manager at Comfort Suites Albuquerque, responded to this review, March 24, 2015

505-797-0850

Been to Comfort Suites Albuquerque? Share your experiences!