“nice folks” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #38 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
Washington, DC, United States
“nice folks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I stayed at Double Tree as a presenter at La Cosecha. When I arrived I was welcomed and assisted nicely... the next morning I had to present and needed copies, when I asked for copies I was shown the copy machine and allowed to make my copies. When I asked to compensate I was told it was on them. The next morning I stopped for a coffee and when I opened my purse, my wallet wasn't there. I panicked... - it actually was in another section of my purse. The lovely lady at the coffee shop gave me the coffee free of charge. None of these were major events, but as minimal nice things they are extremely memorable. So very nice - Thank YOU... MLM

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

ConcordHospitality, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Marjorie M,
Thank you for writing a review and sharing your experience with us at Doubletree Albuquerque. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us while presenting at La Cosecha, and we're pleased to hear our staff's excellence in hospitality made for an enjoyable stay. Our team of dedicated associates strive daily to make each guest experience a memorable one. I look forward to sharing your kind comments with our team and thank you once again for writing. We hope to welcome you back as our guest again soon.

Gustavo Luna, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
Everett, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I stayed here five nights. On arrival, I noticed floor wasn't vacuumed. The room was spacious. Most problem was thin wall. I could here next room's noise such as alarm clock at 2:30am, drawer open/close, talking. Room maid didn't clean bath tab and carpet wasn't vacuumed until after fourth night. I really disappointed this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

ConcordHospitality, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
akimaro,
We appreciate your feedback. It's unfortunate to hear about your disappointing experience. We're very sorry that the cleanliness of your room was not met with our excellence in service, and we sincerely apologize for any noise disturbances you encountered during your stay. Your feedback is important to us as guest satisfaction is our highest priority. Please know that your comments have been addressed with our housekeeping staff and additional steps will be taken to ensure we're providing the exceptional stay you've come to expect from us. We value you as our guest and we hope you'll consider staying with us again.

SALT LAKE CITY, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I stayed there a week ago during a business trip and was very disappointed with their room service. I was served dinner with very dirty silverware, showing dried food. This is not only negligent but also dangerous. I am sure this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Flory N,
Thank you for writing and bringing this concern to my attention. I sincerely apologize for your disappointing experience and assure you this is not up to our high standards of service. Your valuable comments will allow us to monitor and improve our service continually. We appreciate your business and we hope to have an opportunity to provide you with a more positive experience in the future.

Sedona, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We really enjoyed our stay and will return on our way through Tulsa again. It's close to Old Town and in a safe and accessible location downtown. The rooms were clean and nicely appointed. Very nice hotel and we will return!

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Laurie H,
Thank you for taking a moment to write a review about your stay at Doubletree Albuquerque. It's fantastic to hear that our accessible location and clean accommodations made for an enjoyable stay. We appreciate you selecting our hotels during your travels, and we look forward to your next visit. Thank you again for writing.

LosAngeles, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

This hotel was pleasantly surprising. Upon arrival I found the initial presentation of the lobby a bit grand feeling. The staff were humorous but professional. The room was adequate but did not have some simple amenities such as a microwave. The internet was pretty sluggish as well. I hope to stay here again in future visits.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

ConcordHospitality, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Ryan F,
Thank you for writing a review from your stay with us at Doubletree Albuquerque. It's great to our hotel and excellent service exceeded your expectations. We appreciate hearing from you on opportunities for enhancing our property as guest satisfaction is our highest priority. We're glad you found our hotel well suited for your travels, and we hope to welcome you back on all of your future visits. Thank you once again.

Phoenix, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

I found the hotel itself to be fairly clean and service to be friendly. I was staying for a conference that coincided with the balloon festival so the rate was very overpriced for this class of hotel. I also noticed what other reviewers had noticed regarding bathroom sink drains--the sink almost overflowed just from washing my face and the water was very slow in draining. I also had issues with noise--the walls were very thin and the large gaps under the room door allowed a good amount of light and noise from the hallway. I resolved this issue by wedging a bath towel under the door at night.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Samantha K,
Thank you for sharing feedback from your stay. I think you for bringing these concerns to my attention and sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you experienced during your stay. Your comments are important to us and will be taken into consideration for improving our property and overall guest experience. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay otherwise and found our clean accommodations and friendly service to meet your satisfaction. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us while attending your conference, and we hope to have an opportunity to provide a more positive stay in the future. Thanks again.

San Jose, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Stayed on business with a co-worker while attending a conference. The hotel and restaurant staff are knowledgeable and very friendly. Loved the free wifi, which for me is a make or break deal. The hotel is conveniently located next to the Albuquerque Convention Center. Rooms were clean & quiet, beds comfortable and as always the chocolate chip cookie was a wonderful treat.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

ConcordHospitality, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
qp1214,
We appreciate you choosing to stay with us while on business, and we thank you for writing a review about your experience. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay, along with our friendly staff, convenient location, and comfortable accommodations. We hope you'll have an opportunity to return for another visit in the near future. Thank you once again for writing.

Gustavo Luna, General Manager

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque? Share your experiences!