From the time I got off the plane and was greeted by the concierge driver the service was wonderful. Trevor, the concierge driver was a fantastic source of local places to see and go and his suggestions we right on point!
Just 2 soft notes - no I was not greeted with warm cookies and did not notice on any other given days any one receiving them; and the room did not have a small refrigerator or microwave in case for longer stays to keep food.
But all in all the service was wonderful and also heard from other guests on our trip that we got the best hotel out of the 3 choices for the Expo! Great Job would definitely stay again - Thank you.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Albuquerque Hotel
- Doubletree By Hilton Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Doubletree Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Doubletree
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern surroundings, warm hospitality and a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie await your arrival at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Albuquerque. Located downtown, the hotel is conveniently connected by underground concourse to the Albuquerque Convention Center, close to the Civic Plaza and the historic Old Town. Albuquerque International Sunport Airport is just five miles from the hotel. Surrounded by trees, and with stunning views of the Sandia Mountains, this Albuquerque hotel offers a unique, relaxing setting in the heart of the city.Make yourself at home in a guest room decorated in soothing tones, and with complimentary high-speed internet access and amenities for work and relaxation. Choose a suite for a separate living area, upgraded amenities package, dining table and sofa bed. Our downtown Albuquerque hotel has flexible event space for up to 300 guests and a fully equipped business center. Print from your room and pick it up at the business center with our useful remote printing service.Catch up with work while sipping your favorite Starbucks coffee at Onyx Café, taking advantage of the complimentary WiFi in all public areas, or gather with friends and colleagues at ICE Lounge, enjoying the contemporary decor and range of refreshing ice cold drinks. Sample New Mexican and coastal Californian cuisine at La Oja Restaurant at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Relax poolside, admiring the mountain views and fresh air, or work out at the fitness center featuring the latest in cardiovascular and strength equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Hotels.com, Fareportal , Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.