“Pleasant staff made the stay even better especially Kimberly, Amanda & Mara.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double HHonors Points
Ranked #41 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
“Pleasant staff made the stay even better especially Kimberly, Amanda & Mara.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

I stayed there for work setting up for the Motor Trend Auto show at the convention center across the street, it made for long hard days. It was nice to come back to a welcoming place to rest. The bar downstairs as well as the "La Oja" restaurant was not only convenient but also fun with great food and friendly staff. I'd like to say a special thanks to Kimberly, Amanda and Mara for their friendliness and outstanding service I had a great stay and look forward to it again.

• Stayed April 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Avwolf,
Thank you for your review and kind comments about our great hotel and friendly staff. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us at the Doubletree while setting up for the Motor Trend Auto Show. I’m happy we provided a comfortable stay and outstanding service after your long work days. I’ll be sure to recognize Kimberly, Amanda and Mara with a special commendation for their excellence in service. We enjoyed having you as our guest and look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Gustavo Luna, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

After a lukewarm (at best) greeting at another establishment (with reservations), my friend and I deceived to go to the Double Tree Hotel in Albuquerque, New Mexico. We were only in town for one night. The entire staff was friendly, welcoming and most accommodating from start to finish.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

ConcordHospitality, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Marniyl7,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you choosing the Doubletree for your overnight stay. I’m happy to hear our friendly staff was welcoming and accommodating throughout your stay. We enjoyed having you as our guest and hope you’ll have an opportunity to visit us again soon. Thanks again.

Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

We booked our annual academic conference for the Double Tree and had a very good experience. The staff were attentive, rooms were more than functional, with very comfy beds. Rooms for conference sessions were set up well and most were bussed in a timely manner. There was some kitchen noise in the conference room that shared a glass wall - somewhat obtrusive, but the staff was accommodating about trying to keep noise to a minimum during sessions. Overall, quite a good stay. Also, I am quite a light sleeper and had no problem whatsoever with outside noise, though I was on the 7th floor. In the end, we would happily take our conference back there.

Room Tip: Upper floors to avoid street noise.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
David O,
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you choosing the Doubletree for your annual academic conference, and we’re glad you enjoyed your stay. I’m pleased to hear our staff was attentive and accommodating for your conference needs, and that you had a quiet night’s rest. We hope to have you and your conference return for another visit. Thank you again for writing.

Alto, New Mexico
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Where shall I begin? We took a room on the third floor since that was the only one available with a King bed. We had booked through Priceline, but when checking in, there was no mention of an additional $10 like another reviewer described. Big mistake to be this close to the street! Constant motorcycle races and a couple of loud speaker stops by the police were in competition from the most inconsiderate guests. From midnight to 5am, screaming and running in the halls, pounding on doors, and no thought for anyone else absolutely ruined our stay. The room was nice with lovely furnishings, but it will not be anywhere we would consider returning to. Perhaps this is a lesson not to stay near a convention center.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Diana W,
Thank you for your review. It’s unfortunate to hear that your recent stay with us was not a satisfying experience. We sincerely apologize for the noisy disturbances you encountered during your stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us, and we appreciate your feedback. Your valuable comments have helped us to improve our guest experience, and we hope you’ll return to see our improvements.

Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

I stayed at the Doubletree when in Albuquerque for a conference. The front desk staff was nice and the room was fine. The restaurant was not great but there are many places within walking distance. The biggest issue was getting transportation.

I had some problems when trying to get a shuttle. When I called the hotel before I arrived and inquired about a shuttle from the airport, I was told that I needed to catch a cab. When I arrived my friend told me that there was indeed a shuttle that you could take to and from the airport. I inquired about getting on the list to go back to the airport on Saturday and was told that the first shuttle left at 6:00 a.m. My flight boarded at 6:30 and I was concerned that this was too close but they assured me that it would be fine and that they could not leave any earlier. I was worried enough that I had them call the cab company and reserved a cab to leave at 5:30. When I came downstairs at 5:25 the morning I was departing there was no cab - I was told that a cab had been there, but just left with someone else. However, they offered to take me on the shuttle that was leaving at 5:30. I had asked them 3 times (and three different people) if there was a shuttle before 6:00 am. and was told all 3 times that 6 was the earliest. Needless to say, I took the 5:30 shuttle and arrived at the gate with minutes to spare. If I had waited until 6:00 I would have likely missed my flight because of the security delays. Not sure why I was getting the wrong information, but the entire situation left a bad taste in my mouth. I will not stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
rockettmom,
Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. I sincerely apologize for the frustrations you encountered with the transportation and inconsistent information. We’re very sorry your experience at our property wasn’t up to our usual high standards. We’ve addressed the problems you mentioned with the shuttle. Thank you for alerting us to this issue, and we hope you’ll give us another chance the next time you travel to Albuquerque.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

The gal greeting me was friendly until she saw that I booked the room thru Priceline. I asked if a king was available and she said with a $10 up charge which I declined. She put me in a double "handicap" room. This room was missing the sink stop in the bathroom, frame around mirror splitting - just not nice. Would not stay again.

• Stayed April 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
hcjc68,
Thank you for sharing a review about your recent stay with us. We sincerely apologize that we were unable to provide you with the exceptional stay you've come to expect from us. Your feedback provides many areas that we can work on in order to improve our guest experience. We appreciate your feedback on these areas and hope you will return and see our improvements. Thank you again.

El Segundo, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

The staff was friendly and helpful for my stay. I was walking distance from so many things that I was able to entertain myself nicely w/o a car. I chose not to eat breakfast in the Hotel On my arrival however I had the special dinner in the bar. Fish was yummy and the brownie dessert with ice cream and fruit was over the top delicious.

Room Tip: I liked the Mountain view from the top floors.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
JeanT923,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Doubletree. We’re happy to have had you stay with us and are glad you received friendly service from our great stay and found our hotel conveniently located for your travel needs. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and hope you’ll visit us again soon. Thanks again.

Gus Luna, General Manager

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque? Share your experiences!