Hello Mr. Luna,
As you know, I recently stayed at your hotel. It was a 10-night gov't training session. When I first made my reservation I was told I couldn't be guaranteed a "smoking" room. I get that often. When I was finally on my way I called the desk, and they had a room for me when I arrived. Magic ! I loved it. I then went downstairs to the restaurant and was informed of the breakfast buffet. I ended up ordering off the menu only once, just out of curiosity...The breakfast buffet was wonderful. Every day the chef would offer to cook an omlet, or anything...and every day I would have the scrambled eggs. Magnificent ! The breads, bacon, juice, milk, everything was just great. I was very comfortable staying at the hotel. All the staff were very friendly, and very professional. What a nice place ! The room I had was excellent. The service was excellent. The facility where we had training was excellent. It was a very rewarding experience...Thank you so much ! I hope I have an opportunity to stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Albuquerque Hotel
- Doubletree By Hilton Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Doubletree Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Doubletree
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern surroundings, warm hospitality and a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie await your arrival at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Albuquerque. Located downtown, the hotel is conveniently connected by underground concourse to the Albuquerque Convention Center, close to the Civic Plaza and the historic Old Town. Albuquerque International Sunport Airport is just five miles from the hotel. Surrounded by trees, and with stunning views of the Sandia Mountains, this Albuquerque hotel offers a unique, relaxing setting in the heart of the city.Make yourself at home in a guest room decorated in soothing tones, and with complimentary high-speed internet access and amenities for work and relaxation. Choose a suite for a separate living area, upgraded amenities package, dining table and sofa bed. Our downtown Albuquerque hotel has flexible event space for up to 300 guests and a fully equipped business center. Print from your room and pick it up at the business center with our useful remote printing service.Catch up with work while sipping your favorite Starbucks coffee at Onyx Café, taking advantage of the complimentary WiFi in all public areas, or gather with friends and colleagues at ICE Lounge, enjoying the contemporary decor and range of refreshing ice cold drinks. Sample New Mexican and coastal Californian cuisine at La Oja Restaurant at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Relax poolside, admiring the mountain views and fresh air, or work out at the fitness center featuring the latest in cardiovascular and strength equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.