“Great Spot” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #42 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
Los Angeles, California
“Great Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Went to Albuquerque for a friend's wedding. Great spot- the shuttle service gave me a ride to save me cab fare. I just tipped the driver a little extra. Definitely didn't need a rental car for this trip. Nice little store downstairs. The girls who work at the front desk are great. Stacey and Angel were pleasant and friendly. Good room service. Scott was very nice. Would stay there again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
ConcordHospitality, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Matthew A,
Thank you for writing a review and letting us know of your pleasant stay with us. We're glad you chose to stay at Doubletree Hotel for your friend's wedding. I'm glad to hear that you liked our shuttle service and found our staff friendly and helpful. I'll make sure to give Stacey, Angel, and Scott a special commendation for their outstanding service. Please come and visit us again soon.
Gustavo Luna, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
Santa Fe, New Mexico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

What can I say the room was clean, a friendly house keeping staff...but it really wasn't worth the price. The elevators had this gross, dingy smell and looked like they hadn't been vacuumed in weeks...The Lobby looks like it had recently been remodeled, which was nice. It just in general was not up to the Doubletree's I've stayed at. It is okay, but not worth the price. Rooms need updating. Next time I will walk down the street to the Hyatt...or even better one of the places with a local flare Andaluz or Parq Central!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
ByWayofTaos,
Thank you for your review. We value your business and appreciate you choosing to stay with us at Doubletree Hotel. I'm glad you found our rooms clean, staff friendly, and lobby nice and modern. Your satisfaction is important to us. We hope you'll come and visit us again as we expect to provide a more positive experience.
Albuquerque, NM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

For our 2 nights of alone-time celebrating our Anniversary, we chose the Doubletree from Priceline. The staff was really kind and helpful. The room was clean, quiet and comfy. The bed was very comfortable; the parking lot was easy to access and felt safe. When we called down for more coffee cups, they were delivered within minutes. We enjoyed our stay and will stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
4FantasticGolfers,
Thank you for your review. Congratulations on your Anniversary. We're pleased to have provided a nice, comfortable place for your celebration, and we hope you'll make plans to visit us again soon.
Grants, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I regularly stay at this hotel when I'm in town, and I live here in NM. Staff is always friendly, and go out of their way to take care of me, make me feel welcome. Convenient location downtown with views that are hard to beat. The rooms are quiet, very nice and the beds are most comfortable (and I travel full-time). Breakfast is great, and their new dinner menu is as good as it gets, including some local flavors of New Mexico. Thanks to Sara for great service, both at dinner, and to our country! And thanks to everyone else that makes me feel like family here.

Room Tip: Rooms facing north or east provide views on Sandias (local mountains), views facing west or south pr...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Dale

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am thrilled you choose to stay with us at Doubletree Hotel when visiting Albuquerque and that you have made us your home away from home. We're glad you enjoyed our clean and comfortable rooms as well as our exceptional staff. I'll make sure to let Sara know of your kind words about her service and provide for her a special commendation for her outstanding work. We hope to see you soon.

DC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The Doubletree in Albuquerque was a nice surprise. I stayed here on a business trip. The room was "Large" ....plenty of space for a 6' 6" person like myself. I hung out at the bar area and it was a nice atmosphere (they could add a fer more seats). The hotel is within walking distance of the movie theater and various restaurants. My only drawback was the wifi connection was spotty and they charge for parking (it is a small lot so I guess they have to charge).

Room Tip: I choose rooms near the elevator because usually the ice machine is close by. :-)
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
BigTJ,

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Doubletree Hotel Albuquerque. I am pleased we were a surprise for you during your business trip, and I am delighted to know that our spacious rooms suited you well. We have already added more seating in the lounge this week, however I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. We hope you will continue to be our guest and visit us again soon.

Safe travels,
Gus Luna
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

The staff was wonderful. The drivers Adrian and Trevor were professional and extremely helpful when navigating around the city. The staff was great about sharing the famous double tree chocolate chip cookies. I had a wonderful view of the mountians. The room was spacious and always clean. I give this hotel a thumbs up for guest service, cleanliness, friendlines and an overall welcoming environment from the front staff to the maintenance staff.

Room Tip: The drivers for the hotel were excellent. Adrian and Trevor were extremely helpful in navigating us...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear tricia p,

Thank you for the thumbs up review! We are delighted to hear from you and learn about your great visit with us. I am glad you liked our friendly staff, and that they were eager to share our famous Doubletree cookies! It is always nice to hear that our guests are received in a welcoming, friendly manner by our staff. We strive to provide the best service possible so I'm glad you felt at home. Please plan to come and visit us again soon.
Paradise Valley, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Had a wonderful visit at the Doubletree. I stay there often when I am there on business. Comfortable and clean rooms. Welcome service at the front desk. Tasha was especially helpful with getting my taxi arrangements all set for early in the morning. Thank you so much and will return again on my next visit! :)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Dear Ntzsche76,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are pleased that you had a wonderful visit with us at DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque. I am glad Tasha was able to help you and I'll make sure she receives a special commendation for her outstanding work. We look forward to your next visit!

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque? Share your experiences!