“Great hotel with A+ staff!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #34 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great hotel with A+ staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011

I had a long drive from Las Vegas Nevada, and arrived at Double Tree in Albuquerque at about 5am. I was exhausted and I wasn't sure if i would be able to check into my room due to the fact that I had arrived much later than I had planned. I was pleasantly surprised that they held my room for me. The front desk person was friendly and checked me in quickly. The room was good size and the bed was super comfortable.
Also the restaurant had top noch food and service. I give the Double Tree staff and A+! I highly recommend this hotel and I will stay there every time I travel to Albuq.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
Hornell, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2011

To whom it may concern,
Just wanted to let you know that our entire trip to Albuquerque was made wonderful by your entire staff, they went above and beyond our expectations. This Hotel was extreimely clean. Our meals in the restraurant were of the highest quality. As for our team we will be back.
Thanks to all who made our stay so great.
Jim Hunt

San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2011

From the beginning the staff was very friendly in helpful. The breakfast and lunch in the restaurant was exceptional. Providing variety, healthy and good portions. The bar atmosphere was very friendly and enjoyable. It is rare when everything goes well and if something is missing or you have a question it is answered quickly. This hotel did that and more. I plan on returning here for leisure sometime soon and definitely on my next business trip..On the scale of 10 I would give them 110..Very happy..

San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2011

I had the pleasure of staying at the Doubletree while on business July 13-16, 2011
The hotel has an outstanding downtown location, but its the staff that makes the experience more enjoyable. Evening Manager Julian Lujan, was extremely helpful in assisting me in making an international telephone call. Although the number I was given was wrong and not the hotels fault, he was most gracious in assisting me, even offering me his personal cell phone to make the call.
The hotel is clean and the rooms are well appointed...but its the staff members like Julian Lujan who will continue to make the difference.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
tree06, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this review, July 21, 2011
Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton Albuquerque. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and Julian was able to assist you. Please com back and see us again on your next trip to Albuquerque!
Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2011

I have stayed at the Double Tree several times. The atmosphere is great and the service is exceptional. I have attended social events as well as had staff meetings in their facilities. It is in a great area if you want to absorb downtown albuquerque. The rooms are always very clean and refreshing. Anything that was needed in the room was instantly taken care of. Any time you ran into a staff member they always had a smile for you. I would highly recommend staying at the Double Tree for any length of stay.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo
Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Gallup, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2011

Stayed at the doubletree for a weekend. The hotel is located in the heart of Albuquerque all rooms giving you a wonderful view of the city. The staff were friendly and helpful providing a great hotel experience and wait till you try the cookie you get a chek-in:o)

Room Tip: Request a room that is on a higher floor on eastside of the building this will give you an excellent...
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
tree06, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this review, July 13, 2011
Glad you enjoyed your weekend stay with us. Here at the Doubletree we try to make sure everyone has a great experience during their stay. We will have some warm Doubletree cookies waiting for you on your next visit!
Farmington, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2011

All employees were extreamly friendly and helpful during my whole stay. The restraunt was delicious and super clean with great service! The gym area was very taken care of and relaxing to use. Room service was very propt and took care of used tray right away.

Room Tip: Close to convention center, every room is great view of the city.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Thank you for choosing Doubletree by Hilton Albuquerque. We take pride in our cleanliness at the hotel and I'm glad it was to your satisfaction. I hope to see you back soon!

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque? Share your experiences!