“A good stay” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Santa Fe, United States
“A good stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

A quiet room. Perfectly appointed. I needed to use my humidifier and was able to plug mine in easily. I was thankful. The breakfast had great oatmeal and condiments to go with it. I do not look beyond this choice.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

oakland620, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Santa Fe, New Mexico, rich in History and our state capitol, thank you Letitia R, from our state capitol, and thank you for telling us about our breakfast, and just to let you know, Hampton is going to upgrade the breakfast items nationwide, Santa Fe is such a great city, my grandson and I take the Railrunner train once a month and eat at the Shed, thank you again.

email: joe.gallegos@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Dexter, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

I unexpectedly needed a place to stay on a Saturday night in Albq. I decided to try and make a reservation over my cell phone. Within minutes I had my confirmation. We arrived at the hotel within 15 minutes. The desk clerk had it all ready for us and we were checked in within a couple of minutes. The clerk was so efficient and friendly. The room was one of the most comfortable rooms I have ever stayed in! Clean! Will continue to give Hampton my business.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

And Bravo to you, Lori B from Dexter, we get a lot of folks from Dexter, and Roswell. your review put a little bet of pep in our step this morning. What a great way for our staff to start the day. Yes our staff is always eager to be of service to our customers, the customers is what it is all about,
you pay our wages. Thank you again for a "BRAVO" review.

Shreveport, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

We love to stay at Hampton's and usually look for them when traveling. This one did not live up to our expectations in comfort, room amenities or the breakfast. We did not even find the bed and pillows as comfortable as the trade mark Hampton beds.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
oakland620, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
We want to thank you, Mapaklenk form Shreveport, Louisiana, for pointing out
our bedding package, I have advised our housekeeping staff regarding this, you will be happy to hear that Hampton Nationwide is going to upgrade the breakfast. Thank you for telling us about the breakfast again and the bedding we fell below your expectations we would like to have another chance if you do come to our city. We do respect your review.
Albuquerque, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

There is no place to safely walk to have dinner. And the location is very difficult to drive in and out of. They built this hotel on property that is in a very inconvenient location. I would not recommend this hotel nor would I ever return to it again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

oakland620, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque, responded to this review, November 2, 2013
Thank you Katherine K. from Albuquerque, we see that you are from our own city of Albuquerque.
We hope that you did enjoy the Hot Hampton Breakfast, fitness room, free internet, free business center. Perhaps if you have time you can pay us a visit, the Daily Grind which is a new restaurant is about 1 1/2 blocks away and Rudy's BBQ that is located across the street
Once again pay us a visit so we can explain the many benefits that we do have and how to access our hotel. Our desk agents will be happy to show you all the restaurants in our area that are easy to get to.

Hotel Phone:
505-837-9300
Denver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

This is one of the nicest Hampton Inn's I have stayed in. The redesign of the rooms was much nicer than most hotel rooms and made for a very bath and better use of the outside wall with the desk and closet. The TV and its stations were high quality; the bed was comfortable and the chair and ottoman were very comfortable. I thought this design was one of the best and most functional I have ever stayed in. If there was anything to complain about it would be the egg/sausage biscuit. It wasn't bad, but I would not eat it again. The orange juice tasted watered down. I would definately recommend it and would stay again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

oakland620, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
And good day, Jimmy_Fred, from Denver. What a great city Denver is, my son, grandson and I made a visit in September to watch the Bronco's. We also of course stay at a Hampton and we also enjoyed our stay. Hampton will soon upgrade the breakfast eggs, so Hampton's breakfast will be upgraded in about a week or two. We enjoyed your review, the entire staff keeps a close watch on Tripadvisor, we value your review. Thank you again for taking time to review our hotel.

joe.gallegos@hilton.com
Window Roc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Sincerely appreciate the comfort, appearance, and service. Always very clean and best place to stay in Albuquerque!! Hotel provides a place away from home and the front desk assistant always goes out of their way to accommodate their guest. The quality of this hotel exceeds the price. I highly recommend this place whether for business or personal.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
oakland620, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you Obenally, from Window Rock, we get a lot of folks from Window Rock, AZ. Window Rock, has always supported our hotel, thank you for your kind comments. Our entire staff enjoys making our guests feel at home. You started our day great. Once again thank you and thank you for your support.

cleveland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

as we pulled up my business partner questioned our stay there. I assured her I stay here every time I visit ABQ. SHe was surprised to see how nice it was inside. I have stayed here for the past 5 yrs when i visit. I love the hotel, food and attractions near by.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Good morning, Christina K, from Cleveland, thank you for being a loyal guest. Your comments will be posted with our TripAdvisor Board, we post those reviews in our employee break room.
Our staff always works every day to make our guests stay the very best. Thank you again.

email: joe.gallegos@hilton.com

Been to Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque? Share your experiences!