“A nice place to stay.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
Alamogordo, United States
“A nice place to stay.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Centrally locate to the Interstate and two major streets. The hotel is clean and the staff are friendly and helpful. Staff are responsive to reported problems. Good breakfast and fruit is available all day.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

oakland620, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque, responded to this review, June 22, 2013
Thank you Joel H, from Alamogordo, I have friends at Holloman Air Force Base, and a teacher at Alamogordo High School, so GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!, we thank you for your kind comments and we look forward to your next stay with us and if you are not a Hilton Honors member please sign up.
When you are back in our city please call me at the hotel 50-837-9300, as I say often I do take every call and if not in they will send it to my cell phone, I don't screen calls, if folks call for me I give them the respect they deserve.

Your Host/And GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joe M. Gallegos
Director of Sales/and proud NEW MEXICAN!!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Carlsbad, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

This hotel is a great stop, to refresh after a long day of driving, look at trip advisor and thought we would try it. When we checked in about 5pm the desk agent was very nice, we asked for extra towels as we want to get in the pool, the area was very clean.
After a good nights sleep we had breakfast and it was outstanding. So on the way back we will stop again.

Room Tip: first floor next to pool
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Roswell, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I fell in love with the place, it was cool when i got in, the satelite tv was amazing, plenty of towels and the beds omg, they were awesome. The location was great too, right off the interstate. I love it. I will stay there again..

Room Tip: The staff was terrific, give those guys a raise.
Roswell, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Nice job! My check-in was incredibly smooth. The desk clerk was friendly and helpful. The rooms are comfortable and quiet, in fact, I could not get my wife out bed until noon-and she's not comfortable away from her own bed! I would recommend to everyone

azttec
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

You can spend a lot of money at the fancy hotels, but you have no value, not so at the Hampton Inn University Midtown. The value is in the staff that works there, they take pride in their work, you can tell the way they talk to guests, the sales person ask several guest how their stay was and answered serveral questions from guests that wanted to know about Albuquerque, were to eat and what to see, he answered all the questions and has his own input onf the best palces to eat, the rooms were very clean, the breakfast was hot and fresh. The coffee never ran out. The desk agent a young man was very nice and wanted us to enjoy our stay, he said if you need anything my name is Alex. Nice peope with value, we are from Aztec NM and belong to the Farmington Chamber and this hotel is also and that is why we picked this on.

Room Tip: we stayed on the fourth floor nice city view
Mpls, MN
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Clean, but totally predictable. Average breakfast. Average everything, actually. Which these days is not too bad. Not really much more to be said. There are certainly better values close by. But this is a safe choice.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Talent, OR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I stayed at the Hampton Inn while in town for a weekend seminar. The last time I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn. This time I decided to use fewer points and the Hampton Inn was a better value. Although it's a more budget level hotel it was very comfortable and offered a complimentary breakfast which the other didn't. At both hotels I had a room on the freeway side, but the Hampton was definitely quieter. There is a building which blocks a lot of the sound, and the freeway dips down below an overpass. It was also closer to the location of my seminar. I'll definitely stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque? Share your experiences!