We arrived here late one evening on a Road Trip across the USA. There were only a few rooms left but we managed to get a top floor room but facing the road. The manager was very friendly and advised us on a local BBQ joint across the road.
When we went to our room we were both very impressed with the size and cleanliness. It was a very hot day and our rooms air con unit didn't work which did mean opening the windows. The road noise was noticable but didn't really bother us as we had just driving from Las Vegas that day and would have probably slept through an earthquake!
In the morning we went downstairs to the breakfast room and enjoyed what was on offer. not bad considering it was included in the price.
The location is ideal if travelling through Albequerque but I'm not sure how good it would be if you wanted to be more central.
Thanks for a great stay.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Albuquerque - University / Midtown Hotel Albuquerque
- Hampton Inn Albuquerque - University / Midtown Hotel
- Hampton Inn Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the midtown area of Albuquerque, located off the North Campus of the University of New Mexico. Hotel offers a hot Hampton breakfast buffet, and now has a new meeting room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Otel, EasyToBook, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.