“Hotel Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4630 Pan American Freeway NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109-2201   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #13 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
GreenLeadersSilver level
Las Cruces, United States
“Hotel Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

This hotel was clean and has good service. The rooms are big and nice. The beds are soft and comfortable. The location is right off the freeway but not noisy at all. I would stay at this hotel again!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Ruidoso, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

I stayed at this Best Western Plus as I had a 2-day conference in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The hotel is located very close to I-25 and which can take you anywhere in Albuquerque in a few minutes. My conference was in Old Town and I was there within 15 minutes. The service was great and the staff were very friendly and cordial. I used my I-Pad and was able to access my e-mail and internet with ease. The breakfast was hot with eggs, sausage, and waffles. You also had choices of fruit, yogurt, toast, cereal and others. There was juice and coffee and it was a very good breakfast. I will definitely stay at this hotel again when I do business or visit for pleasure. Great Hotel at a great price!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

new braunfels, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Facilities and staff were great, as well as the breakfast. There were some issues with the closed captioning on the TV, and it would be nice if movies were available in both the bedroom, and living room. There was also some discrepancy in the quoted bill and the final bill from the front desk. This was rectified rapidly and to my satisfaction I would stay here again as it was very clean and the rooms were put together very nicely. Very nice to have a door between the living, and bedroom. Would come in very handy if part of the group wanted to sleep and the other stay up and watch TV, etc.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Heather K, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to post a review of your recent visit to the Best Western Plus Executive Suites. I apologize for the issue regarding your bill but I am pleased to hear that my staff corrected it in a timely manner. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your return.
Farmington, New Mexico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

Staff was very rude price sucks for what you get and was told at booking it was a full breakfast but was no better then the simple one at all other hotels all I have to say that's good is the cleaning staff dose a great job

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at the Best Western Plus Executive Suites. I apologize that we did not exceed your expectations but I appreciate your kind words regarding our housekeeping staff. If you decide to give us another try, please contact me directly so that I may personally oversee your reservation.
Napa, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

We recently stayed 3 days and 2 nights. We were very pleased and will definitely stay here again. Location was good, close to freeway (no freeway noise at all), close to good restaurants and sightseeing. We stayed at several Best Westerns during this trip and this was by far one of the best. Staff members were very helpful, especially our house keeper, Aricelli.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Heather K, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Thank you for staying with us at the Best Western Plus Executive Suites and for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. I always enjoy hearing our guests mention team members who provided excellent service, so I will be sure to recognize Aricelli personally.

Daytona Beach, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

This was the first night of our Christmas vacation. SO glad I chose to stay here. It was just fantastic! I never give 10s and this place earned everyone of them. Loved the indoor pool. Breakfast was fantastic! Rooms were wonderful and spacious. Just a great experience. Will definitely return if in the area. Very nice!!!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Heather K, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Best Western Plus Executive Suites on your recent trip to Albuquerque. I am delighted to hear that you had such a wonderful stay and thought so highly of our amenities and staff. We do look forward to having you back with us in the near future and please do recommend us to your friends.
Chandler, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

The two room suite was great! The amenities (blow dryer, shower head, TV) were substandard and didn't work properly. Most staff members were helpful. However, they give the impression of being inconvenienced if you ask for extra pillows or blankets. Breakfast was ok but nothing to brag about. Fresh fruit consists of apples...period.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Heather K, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out a Trip Advisor review of your most recent stay. Your valuable feedback ensures we are consistently improving our services to exceed your expectations. We hope to see you again soon.
Heather Konidaris

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites? Share your experiences!