We would have given the hotel an extremely satisfied for the room except for some reason hotels feel that they should regulate the air conditioning in-room. And, also for some reason all feel that everyone sleeps warm but are putting these heavy blankets on the bed. The comforter etc. would have been fine if we could have cooled down the room to the 60 degrees it said and it would have stayed that way. Since it is governed not to stay that way - the room at night was too warm. And, the continuous fan (which is a great option) turned itself off during the night. Surely at the price paid for these rooms a good nights sleep in a comfortable cool room should be an option!!!! Did like the layout of the suite - by shutting door to living room area - could not hear the slamming of doors by inconsiderate guests. With the population getting older - there is more need for handy cap accessible rooms with higher toilets or more bars. This hotel as did all the hotels in area - had no accessible room available so choose not to do shower in morning for fear of slipping. We did not try the TV's so cannot answer to the service; I had no issues with the internet. The staff at check-in were great and turned on the lights in the common area so we could play cards at night. They had no issue with our turning on the A/C while we were playing cards. Getting into and out of the hotel is an issue which I hope as construction goes on is made easier. Rooms were very clean and yes the frig was a little noisy but not an issue when sleeping.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Executive Hotel Albuquerque
- Best Western Plus Executive Hotel
- Best Western Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Executive Suites is an all-suites hotel conveniently located just off I-25 and Montgomery Blvd in Albuquerque. All of our rooms are spacious two room suites. We offer complimentary wireless internet, cable TV, on demand pay per view TV and Movies, and free hot breakfast every morning. Nearby attractions include Expo New Mexico, Cliff's Amusement Park, Historic Old Town, Rio Grande Zoo, Balloon Fiesta Park and Museum, and the Sandia Peak tramway. We are also located close to Sandia Casino and Golf course. Try our Uncle Cliff's and Balloon ride Packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Best Western, Olotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.