Originally my boyfriend and I were going to stay at the hyatt where we usualy stay but a friend suggested we try this hotel and it was the best choice we could have made!My boyfriend recently was attacked and shot.He had his keys,phone,wallet and vehicle stolen as well so we could not go back to our home seeing as how the perpetrators had the keys to get in.The staff here helped to accomidate us by taking cash instead of a credit card deposit and also gave us a great deal on our 3 night stay.They also went out of their way to bring us breakfast up seeing as how my boyfriend olny has use of one arm and we have both been extremly exausted do to our week at the hospital and little sleep from the pain and trauma of this expiriance.They also changed out all the beds at this time in the hotel and to accomidate us once again, saved our room for last as though to honor the do not disturb sign.Our stay here has been extremly pleasent and the staff was very helpfull.Our toilet also got clogged the 2nd night of our stay here and as soon as we called the front desk without any wait they immediatly sent someone up to fix this.I could not ask for any better service or accomodation.I would like to thank the hotel staff for doing such a wonderfull job at doing what they do and with excellance!Thankyou to the people of best western.You have done such a great job at helping to make such a detrimental expiriance a little less painful with your wonderfull attitude and attentiveness!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Executive Hotel Albuquerque
- Best Western Plus Executive Hotel
- Best Western Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Executive Suites is an all-suites hotel conveniently located just off I-25 and Montgomery Blvd in Albuquerque. All of our rooms are spacious two room suites. We offer complimentary wireless internet, cable TV, on demand pay per view TV and Movies, and free hot breakfast every morning. Nearby attractions include Expo New Mexico, Cliff's Amusement Park, Historic Old Town, Rio Grande Zoo, Balloon Fiesta Park and Museum, and the Sandia Peak tramway. We are also located close to Sandia Casino and Golf course. Try our Uncle Cliff's and Balloon ride Packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Olotels, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Best Western, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.