“Excellence is their main attribute!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4630 Pan American Freeway NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109-2201   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #13 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
GreenLeadersSilver level
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“Excellence is their main attribute!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Originally my boyfriend and I were going to stay at the hyatt where we usualy stay but a friend suggested we try this hotel and it was the best choice we could have made!My boyfriend recently was attacked and shot.He had his keys,phone,wallet and vehicle stolen as well so we could not go back to our home seeing as how the perpetrators had the keys to get in.The staff here helped to accomidate us by taking cash instead of a credit card deposit and also gave us a great deal on our 3 night stay.They also went out of their way to bring us breakfast up seeing as how my boyfriend olny has use of one arm and we have both been extremly exausted do to our week at the hospital and little sleep from the pain and trauma of this expiriance.They also changed out all the beds at this time in the hotel and to accomidate us once again, saved our room for last as though to honor the do not disturb sign.Our stay here has been extremly pleasent and the staff was very helpfull.Our toilet also got clogged the 2nd night of our stay here and as soon as we called the front desk without any wait they immediatly sent someone up to fix this.I could not ask for any better service or accomodation.I would like to thank the hotel staff for doing such a wonderfull job at doing what they do and with excellance!Thankyou to the people of best western.You have done such a great job at helping to make such a detrimental expiriance a little less painful with your wonderfull attitude and attentiveness!

Room Tip: I highly recommend the presidetial suite.A large room with a king-sized bed,and personal jacuzzi hel...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Roger N, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank You for your comment regarding your recent stay at our Hotel.
I know you guys were here under difficult circumstances, but I'm glad my staff made you feel right at home. I also see that you enjoyed our beds and the wonderful breakfast we provide.

Please come see us again when you need a break and we'll be here for you...

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Tucson
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel on a cross-country road trip with my son. We booked for one night through Expedia, which offered the best AAA rate. I chose this hotel based on proximity to a couple of attractions we planned to visit.

This was the 5th hotel for us in 5 nights, so maybe I was weary of staying in hotels and ready for my own bed -- but I felt that my experience was just average. On the plus side, check in/out was easy, staff were personable, the hotel lobby was inviting and the free breakfast was very good (with eggs to order). On the negative side, the room (and especially the bathroom) looked tired, the bed was less than comfortable, the bedroom TV had very poor reception (but the "living room" TV worked just fine) and I heard various unidentified sounds (pipes, ventilation, ???) coming from the walls and ceiling. Maybe it was just my experience, but based on my experience, I'd likely choose another hotel on my next stay in Albuquerque.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Roger N, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment on our Hotel. We put Brand new mattresses in half of our Hotel last year and the rest arrived today. They are going in the rooms today and tomorrow. I'm not sure what the strange noises were as no one has mentioned that before but I am looking into it.
I hope you stop by again on your next visit to our city.
Cortez, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Much thanks go out to the front desk people and housekeeping crew of this Hotel. From the moment we checked til the time we left, these wonderful kids took great care of us and made us feel right at home. The Jacuzzi Spa and Pool were crystal clear and surprisingly the jets worked very well. Not like most places. We will definitly tell our friends.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our Hotel and the qaulity of our energetic, helpful staff. And thank you for passing on your experience here to your friends.
See you on your next time through.
Thornton, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel before & this was the best experience yet. The room are nice with comfortable beds. The breakfast was good. They only problem I find is that the hotel is a little hard to get in & out of because of the street location. We missed the exit going north on I-25 & had to go a few blocks out the the way but still found it ok

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Roger N, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank You for your comment regarding your recent stay at our Hotel. I'm sorry you had a little difficulty getting in and out of the difficulty. Since we're located just off of I-25, the frontage roads can be a little challenging to navigate. But I also see that you enjoyed our beds and the wonderful breakfast we provide.

Again, sorry for the confusion and hope to see ypou again soon.

Roger Nation - General Manager
Chihuahua, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

i was for busines for long term the hotel make the diference from another hotels the i been the breakfast really good a little bit more that continental the staff super courteous. nothing but good things about it...........

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank You for your wonderful comments Our Cooked to order eggs, omelets with green chili's do indeed seperate us from other Hotels. I;m glad you enjoyed your time with us and hope to see you again soon.

Roger Nation - General Manager
Kingman, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I have nothing but good things to say about my recent visit to Albuquerque and the Best Western Hotel. Check in was smooth and girl was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was excelent and the Pool facility was very large and clean.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Our Pool and Spa are indeed well maintained and a nice asset for our Hotel. Thank you for sharing your comments and staying at our great facility.

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites? Share your experiences!